Ermakov V.Y., Unuchkov V.E. Definition configuration of the phased antenna array in the train radio communication [Definition configuration of the phased antenna array in the train radio communication]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 3(9). [Accessed 10/07/20].
The article considers the choice of the shape, size, and the number of elements of a phased array antenna (PAA) intended for installation on mobile objects (locomotives) in advanced digital systems of train radio communication. By modeling the main parameters of the pattern such as antenna system, its directivity factor, the width of the main lobe, the level of side and back lobes 4, 5, and 6 items located on the roof of the mobile object in a circle with a radius of about 0.8 m. It is shown that with five elements, the optimal ratio between the parameters of the pattern in all directions of the main lobe is achieved. It is noted that to reduce the level of the side and rear lobes of the bottom, it is necessary to change the amplitude distribution in the PAA elements depending on the direction of the main lobe
- Unuchkov V.E. Prospects for the development of communication systems with mobile objects of railway transport. // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. Materials of the second international scientific-practical conference. Vol. 1. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS. 2011, pp. 171-176.
- Rules for the organization and calculation of train radio communication networks of Russian Railways. - M., «TRANSIZDAT», 2014 - 112 p.
- Slyunyaev A.N. Digital technological radio communication system of the DMR standard / A. Slyunyaev, A. Verigo, D. Ananyev // Automation, communication, computer science. 2014. - No. 1. pp. 10-14.
- Unuchkov V.E. To the choice of heights of the location of the antennas of base stations in train radio communication systems. / Unuchkov V.E., Shigaev R.E. // Information systems of control and management in transport. Vol. 11. - Irkutsk, IrGUPS. 2004 .- pp. 153-159.
- Unuchkov VE, Optimization of train radio communication systems using the parametric synthesis method. / Unuchkov V.E., Shigaev R.E. // Information systems of control and management in industry and transport. Vol. 12. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2005, p. 102 - 108.
- Unuchkov V.E. Modernization of locomotive antennas of a meter band in order to expand the areas of train radio communications. / Unuchkov V.E., Khamidullina A.G. // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. Materials of the eighth international conference. Vol. 1. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS. 2017, pp. 371-374.
- Boyko M.A. Improving the quality of train radio communications based on adaptive antennas in the meter wavelength range: Dis. Cand. Tech. Sciences: 05.12.13.-M. : RSL, 2006 .- 180 p.
- Monzingo R.A., Miller T.U. Adaptive Antenna Arrays: Introduction to Theory: Per. from English - M.: Radio and Communications, 1986. - 448 p.
- Adaptive Antenna Arrays. Trends and Applications / Editor Sathish Chandran. - Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, DOI 10.1007 / 978-3-662-05592-2. 2004 .-- 660 p.
- Antennas and microwave devices (design of phased antenna arrays): Textbook for universities. Voskresensky D.I., Granovskaya R.A., Davydova N.S. et al. / Ed. Voskresensky D.I. –M .: Radio and communications, 1981. - 432 p.
- Scanning microwave antenna systems, vol. III, Hansen RS, translation from English, edited by Markov G.T. and Chaplin A.F., Sovetskoe Radio Publishing House, 1971. - 464 p.