Ignatieva E.Iv., Gordeev K.E., Olencevich V.А. Aktual'nye zadachi racional'nogo podhoda k vyboru sredstv i sposobov krepleniya gruza na podvizhnom sostave [Сurrent tasks of rational approach to selection of means and methods of cargo attachment on rolling stock]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1. [Accessed 07/06/21]
Within the framework of the presented article, it is proposed to solve the problem aimed at improving the level of safety of the transportation process, the efficiency of using rolling stock and ensuring the safety of cargo by conducting a high-quality loading-placing-fastening procedure, which can negatively affect the cargo in the way. The authors analyzed the results of the Russian Railways transport and logistics unit on the basis of the presented data to realize the task. We studied the differentiated approach to the issues of placing and fixing the transported cargo on rolling stock of various types, as well as the Ishikawa diagram of the causes of violations of technical conditions governing the placement and attachment of goods in wagons and containers.
The use of a polyester tape system is proposed as one of the reliable means of securing goods when transported by rail. This method of fastening is an effective means, the use of which is possible in complex with other means of fastening. Comparative characteristics of different cargo attachment systems are given, such as wire, metal tape and wooden fasteners in comparison with polyester belts. In addition, a number of positive qualities of using this technology were identified, as well as types of cases of the most appropriate use of polyester tapes. Calculations were made of the time costs for the installation of cargo attachment using polyester belts, as a result of which a decrease in the amount of time spent on cargo attachment was calculated.
- Cargo attachment: problems and solutions [URL]. - Electron. given. – VIVA-AVTO. - Access mode: http://viva-avto.com/de/poleznoe/60-kreplenie-gruzov-problemy-i-puti-res....
- Olentsevich, V.A., Upyr, R.Y., Gladkih, A.M. Computational procedure for preparing the technical conditions for stowage and securing cargo in rail cars and containers // Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2020, 1615(1), 012029
- Vlasova N.V., Olentsevich V.A., Konyukhov V.Yu, Lysenko D.A. Automated calculation method effect values in load securing elements fixed on a rolling stock IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 1064 (2021) 012042
- Rogatnev N. A. Problems of using power shutoff and sealing devices for freight cars: dis.kand.teh.nauk.: 05.22.08. - Moscow, 2003. - 181 p.
- Stoyan K.K. Assessment of the risk of unsafe cargo in road transport (in the international transport circuit): dis. cand.teh.nauk: 05.22.10. - Tyumen, 2016. - 187 p.
- Kushnir A.M. Trends and features of freight transportation by rail in modern conditions//Transport business in Russia. - 2016. - No. 5. - P. 117-120.
Official website of Russian Railways: http://rzd.ru
- Specifications for the placement and attachment of goods in wagons and containers. - M.: Jurtrans, 2005. - 544 p.
- Guodok.ru, Issue 13.11.2019. – URL: https://gudok.ru/zdr/178/?ID=1484164
- Olentsevich V.A., Gozbenko V.E. Methodological and software for predicting the safety values of the functioning of the railway transport system: monograph. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS. – 2019. – 172 p.
- Development strategy of Russian Railways Holding for the period up to 2030, - M: Russian Railways, 20.12.2013
- Order of JSC "Russian Railways" dated 08.12.2015 No. 2855-r "On Approval of the Strategy for Ensuring Guaranteed Safety and Reliability of the Transportation Process in the Russian Railways Holding
- Gozbenko V.E., Olentsevich V.A. Improving the safety of the railway transport system based on automation of the technology of placing and fixing cargo in the car//Izvestia Trans-Siberian Railway. 2013. №1. P. 110-116.
- Gozbenko V.E., Olentsevich V.A., Belogolov Yu.I. Automation of individual operations of the transportation process in order to ensure sufficient conditions for the optimal functioning of "digital" transport and logistics//Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. 2018. № 4 (60). P. 125-132.
- Olentsevich V.A., Gozbenko V.E., Kargapoltsev S.K. Automated system for placing and fixing cargo on open rolling stock of railway transport//Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University. 2017. T.21. № 4(123). P.157-165.
- Turanov Kh.T., Pserovskaya E.D., Turanova G.A. Method of calculation of cargo attachment/Kh.T. Turanov, E.D. Pserovskaya, G.A. Turanova//Railway transport - 2001. – №1. – P. 56-57.
- Turanov Kh.T., Pserovskaya E.D., Korolev D.Yu. Calculation of cargo attachment in case of car collisions/Kh.T. Turanov, E.D. Pserovskaya, D.Yu. Korolev//Railway transport. – 2002. – №3. – P. 43-44