Simochenko A. S., Belkova Yu. D., Belogolov Yu. I. Sistem «Anakonda» v sravnenii s sushchestvuyushchimi sistemami interval'nogo regulirovaniya dvizheniya poyezdov [Anaconda systems in comparison with existing interval train control systems]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 2. [Accessed 23/08/21]
The article discusses the systems of interval regulation, which are currently used on the railway network of Russia, as well as being tested. The variety of interval control systems allows you to use the most suitable on the stretch, i.e. choose a system that meets the technical requirements, but also the conditions of economic feasibility. Based on the available data, a diagram was drawn up of the distribution of the systems of interval control of train movement by prevalence on the railway network, which showed that there is a gradual transition to centralized microprocessor-based automatic blocking systems. Comparison of ABTC-MSh and Radiobloktsentr systems with the innovative digital automatic blocking system "Anaconda", which allows not only to replace the existing automatic blocking systems, but also such systems "Electronic axle counting system" (ESSO), train arrival systems in full and in general abandon a significant number of floor-standing equipment. The innovative system "Anaconda" can currently be used only on single-track sections, however, according to the developers, in the near future it will be possible to use it on double-track lines. Therefore, the use of such innovative systems seems to be a fairly promising area of research and fully complies with the requirements of the order of the government of the Russian Federation "On the strategy for the development of railway transport in the Russian Federation until 2030".
- Rozenberg Ye.N., Abramov A.A., Batrayev V.V. Interval'noye regulirovaniye dvizheniya poyezdov [Interval regulation of train traffic] // Zheleznodorozhnyy transport. – 2017. – №9. 19–24 pp.
- Prokop'yeva Ye.S., Fomin S.A., Panin V.V Opredeleniye stantsionnykh i mezhpoyezdnykh pri interval'nom regulirovanii dvizheniya poyezdov [Determination of station and inter-train at interval regulation of train traffic] // Zheleznodorozhnyy transport. – 2017. – №7. 20–23 pp.
- Bestem'yanov P.F., Zakharov D.P., Interval'noye regulirovaniye s vremennym razdeleniyem kanalov [Interval regulation with time division of channels] // Mir transporta. – 2015. – №1. 154–157 pp.
- Nikitin D.A. Povysheniye informativnosti sistemy interval'nogo regulirovaniya dvizheniya poyezdov ALS-YEN putom ispol'zovaniya modul'no vzveshennogo koda s summirovaniyem [Increasing the information content of the ALS-EN train interval control system by using a modularly weighted code with summation] // Avtomatika na transporte. 2017. T.3. № 4. 526–545 pp.
- Dobrynina D.S., Vlasova A.N., Olentsevich A.A., Belogolov YU.I. Napravleniya razvitiya i sovershenstvovaniya perevozochnogo protsessa na zheleznodorozhnom transporte. Dostavka gruzov «Tochno v srok» [Directions for the development and improvement of the transportation process in railway transport. Delivery of goods "Just in time"] // Molodaya nauka Sibiri. 2019. № 1 (3).39-47 pp.
- Belogolov YU.I., Stetsova YU.M., Olenetsevich A.A. Ispol'zovaniye metodov matematicheskogo modelirovaniya pri upravlenii transportnymi protsessami na zheleznoy doroge [The use of mathematical modeling methods in the management of transport processes on the railway] // Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona. 2018. T. 1. 145-148 pp.