Mysyakov D.S., Krivorotov A.A., Rychkov N.P. Analiz konstruktsii vagona s razdel'nym potelezhechnym tormozheniyem [Analysis of the structure of a car with separate bogie braking]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1 (11).
At present, on the Russian Railways, bogie braking is widely used with the installation of brake cylinders in the zones of the bogies or directly on the bogies. The arrangement of cylinders on bogies has a number of advantages over traditional braking systems: unification of brakes for a significant number of cars (convenience in manufacturing, maintenance and repair), freeing up the undercarriage space. In addition, such circuits contain fewer hinges than traditional circuits, which improves system reliability and efficiency. Also, new linkage schemes can increase the thickness of the pads used.
1. Beztsenny V. I. Technology of car building and repair of cars. Textbook for Universities - M: Transport, 1976 - 432 p.
2. Gridyushko V. I., Bugaev V. P., Krivoruchko N. Z. Wagon economy-M: Transport, 1988-294 p.
3. Galay E. I. Thermal regime of a high-power railway friction brake in the transition period of increasing brake force / E. and Galay, V. A. Balakin // Friction and wear. -1999. - No. 2. - Pp. 137-143.
4. Galay, E. I. Calculation of temperature increment in the wheel rim of railway rolling stock during braking / E. I. Galay, V. A. Balakin // Friction and wear. - 2000. - No. 3. - Pp. 269-275.
5. Galay, E. I. Improving the efficiency of electro-pneumatic train brakes / E. I. Galay. - Gomel: Belgut, 2002. - 182 p.
6. Galay, E. E. Heating the wheels of freight cars when starting the brake / E. E. Galay /Modern technology. System analysis. Modeling. – 2014. – № 4(44). – P. 130-135.
7. Galay, E. I. Brake systems of railway transport. Calculations of pneumatic brakes: textbook. manual / E. I. Galay, E. E. Galay, P. K. Rudov. - Gomel: Belgut, 2014. - 274 p.
8. Dunaev L. F., Lepikov O. P. Design of nodes and parts. Textbook for engineering specialties of higher education Institutions, 4th ed., pre-RAB. and DOP. - M: Higher school, 1985 - 416 S.
9.Inozemtsev V. G. Thermal calculations in the design and operation of brakes / V. G. Inozemtsev. - M.: Transport, 1966. -40 p.
10. Rules for maintenance of brake equipment and control of brakes of railway rolling stock: approved 6-7. 05. 2014 /
11. Sirenko N. S., Palaguta M. P., Kalashnikov V. I., Alekseenko A. P. automation and mechanization of car repair. Transport publishing house, 1968 - 168 p.