Zablotskiy E.V., Demyanov V.V., Byankin Yu.K. Development of technical solutions with the replacement KPTSh on BKPT-UM as part of the scheme signal points of the ChKAB [Development of technical solutions with the replacement KPTSh on BKPT-UM as part of the scheme signal points of the ChKAB]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 3. [Accessed 10/07/20]
The article deals with the issue of increasing the reliability of the numerical code auto-locking system by replacing its Electromechanical devices with electronic ones. The object of research is a numerical code blocking of alternating current for any kind of traction, the nature of track development and traffic organization. The subject of research is new technical solutions to improve the reliability of AC AB systems
- BKPT-UM, User manual 36866-00-00 RE, 2004. – 31 s.
- Beybulatov S. I., «Modern device contactless coding of rail circuits»// Journal «Young scientist» №12/2011. – 260 s.
- The Krasnoperov A. A., Kukushkin S. N., Sherfedinov A. R. « Contactless code path transmitter with redundancy» // Journal « Automation, communications, computer science» №5/2008. – 48 s.
- Analysis operational activities of the automation and telemechanics farm by the end of 2017. Department of automatics and telemechanics of Central Directorate of infrastructure, 2017 – 89 s.
- Statistics of failures and failures of KPTSH devices and TS transmitters on the Krasnoyarsk railway for 2018-2019. Krasnoyarsk Directorate of automation and telemechanics 2019 – 3 s.
- Contactless code path transmitter unified upgraded BCPT-UM – [Electronic resource] access mode https://www.irz.ru/products/20/74.htm