Ivonin V.A., Gorchakova A.A., Shurinov L.E., Demyanov V.V. Metodika otsenki kachestva mestoopredeleniya po rezul'tatam obrabotki opytnykh ispytaniy navigatsionnogo priyomnika [Methodology of quality assessment of positioning by results of processing experienced tests of navigation receiver]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 3(9). [Accessed 10/07/20]
The paper discusses the methodology of controlling the availability of determining the location of an object on a plane with specified requirements for the accuracy of determining local coordinates. It consists in the fact that according to the requirements for accuracy and accessibility, it is necessary to build a safety circle and a dispersion ellipse of the errors in determining longitude and latitude on the longitude-latitude plane, then combine their centers. If the ellipse does not go beyond the circle, it means that the system is working fine.
The article presents the results of researches that were aimed at creating a method for monitoring the availability of location determination in real time. Researches have shown that this technique can be recommended for use, but serious development is required to create the method: it is necessary to establish the dependence of the probability of too large error from the angle of inclination of the dispersion ellipse and the degree of its going beyond the safety circle
1. Shebshaevich V. S., Grigoryev M. N., Kokina E. G., Mishchenko I. N., Shishman J. D. Differentsial'nyy rezhim setevoy sputnikovoy radionavigatsionnoy sistemy [Differential mode of a network satellite radio navigation system]. Zarubezhnaya radioelektronika [Foreign electronics], 1989, No. 1, pp. 5–32.
2. Radionavigatsionnyy plan Rossiyskoy Federatsii: utverzhdon prikazom Minpromtorga Rossii ot 4 sentyabrya 2019 г. № 3296 [Radio navigation plan of the Russian Federation: approved by order of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia dated September 4, 2019 No. 3296], 2019, pp. 122.
3. Miller B. M., Pankov A. R. Teoriya sluchaynykh protsessov v primerakh i zadachakh [Theory of random processes in examples and problems], 2007, pp. 320.
4. Ilyin V. A., Poznyak E. G. Analiticheskaya geometriya [Analytic geometry], 2004, pp. 224.
5. Wentzel S. E. Teoriya veroyatnostey [Probability theory], 1969, pp. 576.
6. Dvumernoye normal'noye raspredeleniye [Two-dimensional normal distribution] matlab.ru [Electronic resource]. — 2020. — URL: https://matlab.ru/articles/Ver_7.pdf.