Bochalgina E.A. Improving the methods for assessing the results of labor of the organization’s personnel [Electronic resource] / E.A. Bochalkina // Young science of Siberia: electron. scientific journal - 2020. - No. 1 (7). - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/17-20, free. - Zagl. from the screen. - Yaz. Russian, English (Date of treatment: 03/13/2020).
The article deals with the concept and types of personnel performance evaluation, goals, tasks, and principles of personnel evaluation. In addition, methods for evaluating the results of staff work are characterized. The article also considers the directions of development and improvement of methods for evaluating the results of personnel work in modern organizations in a dynamically changing environment.
1. Borisova U. S. Improvement of the personnel evaluation process / U. S. Borisova, T. P. Antonova // Society: politics, Economics, law. - 2017. - No. 5. - Pp. 26-28.
2. Danilina E. I. Modern methods of evaluating enterprise personnel/ E. I. Danilina, A. E. Litvinenko // Collection of scientific papers of the IV interregional scientific and practical conference. - 2017. - Pp. 9-11.
3. Efremova S. M., Lederman O. S. Analysis of criteria and indicators for evaluating the economic efficiency of personnel labor results // Bulletin of science and education. – 2019. - no.3. - Pp. 36-41.
4. Ledermann O. S. Analysis of modern methods of personnel labor evaluation / / Problems of science. – 2019. - No. 2. - Pp. 51-55.
5. Evaluating the results of personnel work / / HR-Portal [Electronic resource]. URL: http:// https://hr-portal.ru/article/ocenka-rezultatov-truda-personala (date accessed: 20.02.2020).
6. Bubnov V.A., Polyansky S.A. Development of modules for the competitive assignment for HR specialists according to WorldSkills standards // Bulletin of SamGUPS. - 2019 .-- No. 2 (44). - S. 26-33.
7. Bubnov V.A. Personnel management through the prism of professional standards // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. - 2018. - T. 2. - S. 208-212.
8. Bubnov V.A. Problems of the formation of revenues and expenditures of the regional budget on the example of the Irkutsk region // Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Economic Academy. - 2014. - No. 2. - S. 13-21.