Kryukova I.I. The influence of the wear of the wagon wheel in the driving circle on the nature of the movement of rolling stock in the curved section of the track [Electronic resource] / I.I. Kryukova, N.V. Menshikova, V.A. Skums // "Young science of Siberia": electron. scientific journal – 2020. – № 7. – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/, free. – Zagl. from the screen. – Yaz. Russian, English (date of the application 06.02.2020)
This article presents a calculation of the effect of the wear of a car’s wheel in a driving circle on the nature of the movement of rolling stock in a curved section of the track. Differences between the values of the maximum vertical forces when changing the wheel rolling circle obtained experimentally in the "Universal Mechanism" program are noted. The nonlinear dependence of the amplitude of the maximum vertical forces on the wear of the wheel is reflected. This result allows us to obtain more reliable data on the interaction of the wheel-rail system during the movement of the car within the transition curve and is of great applied value in the study of the interaction of the track and rolling stock.
1. Kovenkin, D. A. Influence of vertical irregularities of the track structure on the nature of movement of rolling stock [Text] / D.A. Covenkin. - Science and education in transport: materials of the X International Scientific and Practical Conference (2017, Samara). International Scientific and Practical Conference "Science and Education for Transport", 2017 Volume 2 / Editorial.: D.V. Zheleznov [et al.]. - Samara: SamGUPS, 2017. – 100 – 102 p.
2. Frischman, M.A. How the way under the trains works a textbook for high schools [Text] / M.A. Frishman. - 3rd ed., Revised. and add. - M.: Transport, 1975. – 176 p.
3. Romanova, O. V. The interaction of the track and rolling stock [Text] / O.V. Romanova, V.N. Bobotkova - Materials of the X International Student Scientific Conference “Student Scientific Forum”, Kurgan: KIZhT UrGUPS, 2017. – 27 p.
4. Covenkin. D. A. Application of computer technologies for modeling railway track structures: lecture course [Text] / D. A. Kovenkin. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2017. – 112 p.
5. Filippov, V.N. The general arrangement of wheelsets and their malfunctions that threaten traffic safety [Text] / V.N. Filippov, I.V. Kozlov, T.G. Kurykina, Y.D. Undergrowth. - Teaching aid. - M.: RUT (MIIT), 2017. – 52 p.