Gromyshova S.S., Zagretdinova V.B., Gozbenko V. E. Bezopasnost' dvizheniya i metod povysheniya nadezhnosti preduprezhdeniya otkazov tekhnicheskih sredstv po sektoru avtomatika i telemekhanika [Тraffic safety and method of increasing the reliability of warning, failures of technical means in the sector of automation and telemechanics] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2019, no 3. [Accessed 27.12.2019]
The article is devoted to the actual topic of train safety as a method of increasing the reliability of warning, failures of technical means. A description of the structure and principle of operation of the rolling stock diagnostics device on the train is presented. The analysis of work of a complex of technical means on the Railways is carried out. Considered: types of control on the train, structure, analysis of failures of technical means, equipment of Railways of JSC "Russian Railways" in the sector of automation and telemechanics. The statistics are analyzed: the equipment of roads by means of automation and telemechanics for 2017, alarming indications for reasons. False positives of the detection control system in 2017 amounted to 242 cases, occurring due to the malfunction of the control devices themselves.
When improving the equipment, advanced technologies are introduced, thereby reducing the number of false operations on the control device. The placement of such controls on the railroad hauls or approaches to the maintenance depots of freight cars provides even before the arrival of the train to get reliable information about the class of the defect, the place of its occurrence and the process of its development. All this improves the quality of maintenance and repair of rolling stock, and, consequently, the safety of trains. The introduction of microprocessor-based diagnostic aids allows to increase the level of traffic safety by means of accurate and modern diagnostics of the rolling stock condition. As a result, there is a reduction in resource costs for maintenance of rolling stock, using accurate and modern diagnostics of the condition of rolling stock. The use of a complex of technical means in a complex transport system reduces train delays, making it possible to reduce the spending associated with maintenance and expensive system repairs of rolling stock.
1.The analysis of work of devices of KTSM and UXES on the railroads of JSC "RZD" in 2017. Department of automation and telemechanics of the Central Directorate of Infrastructure. Moscow: the 2018. 23 s
2.Shvalov D. V. diagnostic system of rolling stock. / V. V. Shapovalov, M.: The Route, 2005. - 268 p.
3. Gapanovich V. A. Progressive technologies of safety of trains and safety of transported goods./ I. I. Galiev, Yu. I. Matyash, V. P. klyuk M.: "Educational and methodical center for education on railway transport", 2008. - 220 p.
4. Control unit floor cameras "BUNK" manual IN7. 354000 re, Yekaterinburg: SPC "INFOTEX", 2002. 35 PP.
5.Life safety. Part 1. Life safety on railway transport: studies.manual / K. B. Kuznetsov [et al.]. – M. : The Route, 2005. - 576 p.
6. Balalaev, S. V. traffic Safety on the Railways. Part 1. Safety basics: studies.manual / S. V. Balalaev. - Khabarovsk: publishing house dvgups, 2008. - 125 PP.
7. The analysis of work of devices of KTSM and UXES on the railroads of JSC "RZD" in 2018году. Department of automation and telemechanics of the Central Directorate of Infrastructure. Moscow: the 2018. 23 p.
8.Olentsevich V. A., Gud Yu. O. the Need to use a systematic approach to human resource management in railway TRANSPORT. Nauka Segodnya: reality and prospects: materials of the conference. science.- pract. Conf., Vologda, 2019. Pp. 24-26.
9.Olentsevich V. A. Systematization of factors affecting the safety of cargo transportation by rail / V. A. Olentsevich / / regional Security-the basis of sustainable development: materials of the Third international conference. scientific.-practical. Conf. - Irkutsk :The Irkutsk State University Of Communications, 2012. Pp. 197-202.
10.Shvalov D. V. diagnostic system of rolling stock. / V. V. Shapovalov, M.: The Route, 2005. - 268 p.
11. Dvoeglazov A.V., Information on the structure of KTSM-02 / V. I. Khopersky Automatics, communications, Informatics. 2010. No. 11. pp. 31-34.
12. Gapanovich V. A. Progressive technologies of safety of trains and safety of transported goods./ I. I. Galiev, Yu. I. Matyash, V. P. klyuk M.: "Educational and methodical center for education on railway transport", 2008. - 220 p.
13. Complex of technical means multifunctional KTSM-02. Operational document. Ekaterinburg: SPC "INFOTEX", 2001
14. Durnev, R. A. Integrated assessment of the level of transport security: the procedure / R. A. Durnev, S. V. Koleganov / / life Safety. - 2015. - No. 2. - Pp. 38-42.
15. Sapozhnikov V. V., Sapozhnikov VL. V., Shamanov V. I. Reliability of railway automation, telemechanics and communication systems. – M.: the Route, 2003 - p. 257
16. Semenov D. O. Improving the efficiency of safety and reliability in railway transport. Transport Business of Russia. - 2017. - No. 3. - Pp. 102-104.
17. Lebedeva, O., Kripak, M., Gozbenko, V. Increasing efficiency of the transportation network through by using the automation of a Voronoi diagram.TransportationResearchProcedia, 36, 427-433.
18. Shvalov D. V. diagnostic system of rolling stock. / V. V. Shapovalov, M.: The Route, 2005. - 268 p.