Tselishchev V.A. On the issue of automating the adjustment of signal track circuit [Electronic resource] / V.A. Tselishchev, O.I. Monid [On the issue of automating the adjustment of signal track circuit [Electronic resource]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2019, no. 3.
The schematic diagram of the rail circuit and the peculiarities of its work, namely the identified problem, necessitate the elimination of resistance. The authors proposed a solution to this problem.
1. Rail chains of the main Railways: reference Book-3rd edition, revised and additional / V. S. Arkatov, Yu. V. Arkatov, S. V. Kazeev, Yu.V. Obodovsky. - M.: "LLC Mission-M", 2006. – 496 p.
2. Rail chains: theoretical foundations and operation. Monograph / A.V. Bushuev, V.I. Bushuev S.V. Bushuev. - Yekaterinburg. 2014. - 311 p.
3. SCB devices. Service technology. In 3 parts-Moscow: JSC "RZD", 2013. - 1063 p.
4. Pultyakov A.V. Improving the efficiency of operation of rail chains / A.V. Pultiakov, V.P. Martynovsky, A.F. Natalin // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. 2014. P. 327-331.
5. Instructions for maintenance and repair of devices and systems of alarm, centralization and blocking. - M.: JSC "RZD", 2015. - 125 PP.
6. Borisenko D.V. Mathematical model of a rail chain for generating a training set for solving machine classification problems / D.V. Borisenko, I.V. Prisukhina, S.A. Lunev // Bulletin of the Trans-Siberian Railway. 2017. - No. 4 (32). S. 111-121.
7. Seleznev A. N., Tselishchev V. A. Problems of adjustment tables of rail chains and their possible solutions. / Science and young people. – Irkutsk, ISTU, 2017 – S. 304 – 306.
8. Arkhipov E. V., Gurevich V. N. Reference book of STSB electrician. – M.: Transport, 1990. – 287 p.
9. Theory of automatic control: Studies. for universities / Dushin S. E., Zotov N. S., Imaev D. H., etc.; edited by Yakovlev V. B.-M.: Higher school, 2005-567 p.
10. Bamdas A. M., Shapiro C. V. Transformers controlled by magnetization. M: Energiya, 1965. – 160 p.