Polyakov A.V., Pakhomov S.V. Ultrasonic testing of the rail head after repair using the technology of aluminothermic surfacing of the rail head [Electronic resource] / A.V. Polyakov, S. V. Pakhomov // Young science of Siberia: electron. science. journal. - 2019. - №1(3). - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/1(3)-2019, free. The title. from the screen. — Lang. Rusyi. English. (date of application: 15.04.2019) [Accessed 15/04/19]
Every year the load on the main directions of the network increases, the weight of freight trains and the speed of movement increase. Therefore, the requirements for the quality of rail products are increasing. Its reliability and service life extension are necessary. According to experts, modern welding technologies will help to reduce the cost of track repair, including buttless lashes in areas of high-speed traffic. The development of high-speed Railways requires the creation of a seamless track, which sets high requirements for the quality of the rails. In connection with these requirements in recent years on the Russian railway network is actively implemented aluminothermic surfacing and welding of rails. Train safety is primarily determined by the reliable operation of the rails. The analysis of the types of defects detected by flaw detectors for the period 2013 to June 2018, which shows that the defects in the rail head grow with each city. The comparison of the existing technology of rail head repair and technology of aluminum-thermite cladding of the rail head is presented. The method of repair of the rail head by applying the technology of aluminum-thermal welding of the rail head is proposed and considered. The application of the method of ultrasonic testing to check the rail after repair is fully considered. According to the results of the study, the economic effect in the considered technology was obtained
1. Safarbakov M. A. basics of technical diagnostics of parts and equipment: textbook / A. M. Safarbakov, A. V. Lukyanov, and S. V. Pakhomov. – Part 1 – Irkutsk: Irkutsk State University Of Communications, 2007. – 128 p.
2. Safarbakov M. A. basics of technical diagnostics of parts and equipment: textbook / A. M. Safarbakov, A. V. Lukyanov, and S. V. Pakhomov. – Part 2 – Irkutsk: Irkutsk State University Of Communications, 2007. – 128 p.
3. Programs of search of a place of refusal in objects and systems of railway transport: educational method. manual / S. V. Pakhomov, A. M. Safarbakov, Y. S. Mukhachev. – Irkutsk: Irkutsk State University Of Communications, 2013. – 88 p.
4. Instruction «Defects of rails. Classification, catalog and settings defective and fatal cropped rails», THE 0921-335-01124323.
5. Klimov V. G., Berdnikov V. S. Experience of application of NDT means at flaw detection of aluminum-thermite welded joints / / In the world of nondestructive testing. 2007. № 3 (37).
6. Pakhomov S. V., Polyakov A.V. Development of ultrasonic testing method for testing the rail recovered by aluminum-thermal surfacing / / Science and youth: proceedings of the fourth all-Russian scientific-practical conference of students, postgraduates and young scientists. – Irkutsk : Irkutsk State University Of Communications, 2018. – p. 81-86.
7. Handbook on welding / ed. by V. E. Sokolov. Vol.2. – M.: 1961.
8. Aluminothermic welding of rails by the method of intermediate casting: TU 091-127-01124323-2005.
9. The method of ultrasonic testing of rail welds: STO RZHD 1.11.003-2009.
10. Kretov E. F. Ultrasonic flaw detection in mechanical engineering / E. F. Kretov. – St. Petersburg: Radioavionika, 1995. – 328 p.
11. Markov A. A., Shpagin D. A. ultrasonic flaw detection of rails, – Ed. 2nd, corrected. and DOP. – SPb.: Education-Culture, 2013, 283 p.
12. Yermolov I. N. Non-destructive testing: practice. benefit. At 5 kN. kN. 2. Acoustic control methods / I. N. Yermolov, N. P. Aleshin, A. I. Potapov; edited by V. V. Sukhorukov. – M.: Higher. SHK., 1991. – 283 p.
13. Rules of control of joints of aluminothermic welding of rails in a way: PR 07.41-2006.