Topilskaya О.V., Tyukavkin-Plotnikov A. A. Specific features of property division when carrying out an individual business activity by one of the spouses. Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal, 2020, No. 4. Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/410-20, free. Title from the screen. Languages: Russian, English [appeal date: 22.12.2020].
The article is devoted to the issues of the division of property, complicated by the entrepreneurial element on the side of one of the spouses. The relevance of the study lies in the fact that the issues of division of business in general and division of business in the form of individual entrepreneurial activity practically did not receive coverage in Russian civil and family legislation. Judicial practice also did not develop clear and unambiguous solutions to the relevant regulatory unresolved issues. Accordingly, this leads to a violation of the rights and legitimate interests of the spouses (both having the legal status of an individual entrepreneur and not having such a status). The authors made an attempt to reflect the most complex issues of the business section in the form of individual entrepreneurship
1. Family Code of the Russian Federation: Federal Law of December 29, 1995 No. 223-FZ // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 1996. No. 1. Art. 16.
2. The Civil Code of the Russian Federation (Part One): Federal Law of November 30, 1994, No. 51-FZ // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 1994. No. 32. Art. 3301.
3. The decision of the Zheleznogorsk City Court of the Krasnoyarsk Territory dated July 27, 2018 in case No. 2-1754 / 2017 [Electronic resource]. URL: https://sudact.ru/regular/doc/KZbVvXELooH4/ (date of access: 20.11.2020).
4. Determination of the Oktyabrsky District Court of Irkutsk dated July 8, 2019 in case No. 2-1298 / 2019 [Electronic resource]. URL: https://sudact.ru/practice/ (date of access: 20.11.2020).
5. Determination of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of March 26, 2019 in case No. 81-KG19-2 [Electronic resource]. URL: SPS «ConsultantPlus». (The document has not been published).
6. Nagornaya M. VS did not agree with the position of the lower authorities on the admissibility of the division of business in case of divorce [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.advgazeta.ru/novosti/vs-ne-soglasilsya-s-pozitsiey-nizhestoy... (date of access: 20.11.2020).
7. Resolution of the Presidium of the Irkutsk Regional Court dated May 14, 2018 No. 44g-30/2018 [Electronic resource]. URL: SPS «ConsultantPlus». (The document has not been published).