Astrakhantseva A.S., Moskvitina V.S. Problemy sbytovoj deyatel'nosti kompanij, realizuyushchih neprodovol'stvennye tovary [Problems of sales activities of companies selling non-food products] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 3. [Accessed 30/10/20]
The issue touches the main problems that arise in the process of implementing the sales function in organizations involved in various types of activities, in particular production. The paper presents the most relevant, according to the authors, problems of marketing activities of organizations in conditions of instability of the external environment. In many cities, companies require their own or leased premises to transship material flows during their movement. The text provides an example of the movement of the material flow in such a scenario. For transport logistics, it is important to correctly draw up a traffic schedule in order to prevent loss of funds associated with downtime or empty movement of cargo units.
The features of the companies functioning in quarantine mode are highlighted. The effect of after-sales service on customer loyalty is proven. Particular attention is paid to goods produced as a result of recycling.
The article emphasizes the special importance of building materials as one of the most popular types of non-food products in the consumer market, including during the period of self-isolation. Applied options for solving problems related to sales activities, as well as warehouse logistics, are considered. An option is proposed to increase the supply efficiency of a manufacturing organization, whereby a solution to the problem of unprofitable traffic is achieved. The following are possible guidelines for developing a manufacturing business during a pandemic. Particular attention is paid to the need for after-sales service.
- Astrakhantseva A.S., Kulizhskaya Zh.S. Approaches to the development of production and marketing of specific categories of non-food products / A.S. Astrakhantseva, J.S. Kulizhskaya // Economics and Entrepreneurship. - 2020. - No. 4. - P.807-812
- Levkin, G. G. Logistics: theory and practice / G. G. Levkin. - 2nd ed., Rev. and add. - M.: Publishing house Yurayt. - 2018 .-- P.99-102
- All about 2GIS company: news, products, opportunities [Electronic resource]: Demand for building materials grew by 70%, 05.17.2020 URL: https://info.2gis.ru/moscow/company/news/spros-na- stroymaterialy-vyros-na-70
- Notes by the marketer [Electronic resource]: After-sales service, 05.16.2020 URL: https://www.marketch.ru/marketing_dictionary/marketing_terms_p/product_support_services/
- RSAI "Editorial Board of the newspaper" Oblastnaya "[Electronic resource]: Decree of the Governor of the Irkutsk region of March 29, 2020, 05/17/2020 URL: http://www.ogirk.ru/pravo/archives/law/ 310330