Krupina V. V., Kulesh M. I. Issledovaniye otnosheniya studentov vuzov Irkutska k predprinimatel'stvu [Research of the attitude of irkutsk university students to entrepreneurship] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1. [Accessed 31/05/21]
Entrepreneurship plays an important role in the development of the economy of the region and the country as a whole. The most active part of the population, inclined to entrepreneurship, is considered to be young people. It is this part of the population that most often implements qualitatively new, unique ideas and creates innovative products and services that best meet the needs of modern consumers. In this regard, it is important that young people are aware of the measures of state support for business, are not afraid to take the risk of starting their own business and are actively engaged in entrepreneurial activities, freely implementing their business ideas.
The article presents the results of a study of the attitude of Irkutsk university students to entrepreneurship. The survey involved students aged 19-24 years, studying in the economic and managerial areas of specialties in IRGUPS, BSU and IRNTU. The article also reflects the main measures of state support for entrepreneurs in the Irkutsk region. Through the analysis of the survey data, the main advantages and obstacles to starting your own business are identified, according to the students, the degree of their awareness of the measures of state support for small and medium-sized businesses, as well as the perception of the effectiveness of these measures is determined.
1. Buglak K.A. Gozha E.P. Otnosheniye studencheskoy molodezhi k predprinimatel'stvu // Nauka i molodezh' : Sbornik trudov Vtoroy Vserossiyskoy nauchnoprakticheskoy konferentsii studentov, aspirantov i molodykh uchenykh. Irkutsk : IrGUPS, 2016. Pp. 716-728.
2. Vylegzhanina E. V., Lepeshkina M. V. Molodezh v malom predprinimatelstve [Youth in small entrepreneurship] // International Journal of Humanities and Natural Sciences. 2019. No 1-1. Pp. 227-230.
3. Gnevasheva V. A. Molodezh Rossii: osobennosti professionalnogo stanovleniya: ucheb. manual / V. A. Gnevasheva. - Moscow: MosSU, 2012. 97 p.
4. Koch I. A. The attitude of student youth to entrepreneurial activity // Economic and social aspects of business and entrepreneurship. 2019. No. 5 (96). Pp. 6 - 17
5. Levchenko K. A., Epanchintsev V. Yu. State support of small and medium-sized businesses in the Russian Federation //Electronic scientific and methodological Journal of the Omsk State Agrarian University. 2018. No. 1 (12). Pp. 13 -14
6. Melkova E. Yu., Enveri L. A., Osipova L. B. Problems of youth entrepreneurship development at the regional level // Modern problems of science and education. 2014. No. 6. Pp. 34-48.
7. Official website of ICSI. - URL: http://www.icss.ac.ru/ (date of access: 10/05/21).
8. Official website of the Irkutsk Region. - URL: https://irkobl.ru/region/economy/business/ (date of access: 10/05/21).
9. Official website of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. - URL: https://www.economy.gov.ru/material/directions (date of access: 10/05/21).
10. Prorokov A. N. Russian entrepreneurship: youth, innovations, small business. // Scientific Works of the Free Economic Society of Russia. 2011. Pp. 266-276.
11. Saybel N. Yu., Pechenov A. S. Problemy razvitiya predprinimatelstva v Rossii [Problems of entrepreneurship development in Russia]. 2016. No. 28. Pp. 536-540.
12. Chuprov V. I., Zubok Yu. A. Methodology of the holistic approach in the sociology of youth. Social problems of the society: study-practice. manual V. I. Chuprov, Yu. A. Zubok. Moscow: ISPR, 2014. 86 p.
13. Chuprov V. I., Zubok Yu. A. Sociology of youth: textbook V. I. Chuprov, Yu. A. Zubok. Moscow: ISPR, 2018. 211 p.