Rozhkov I.I. Production and economic indicators that determine the efficiency of the complex operation and repair of track machines [Electronic resource] / I.I. Rozhkov // «Young Science of Siberia»: electron. scientific journals – 2019. – №5. – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/, free. – Title from the screen. - Yaz. rus (the date of circulation 17.10.2019)
A fundamental factor in optimizing the costs of railway networks are innovative technologies, the use of which can significantly reduce the complexity of production processes and increase turnaround times. To reduce the repair period the work is organized in such way that it implies the widespread use of a variety of machine systems, after which the stage is completely ready for the movement of trains with set speeds and with a full volume of freight. High performance of machine systems should be supported by the efficiency of technical means, which reduces the need for machines and increases their production. The article deals with the basic conditions for the transition of structural units of JSC "Russian Railways" to landfill technology, taking into account the tasks provided by the reform of the industry. Analyzed the technical capabilities of the fleet and the degree of use of machines in the break in train schedule. This analysis showed changes in the performance of annual tasks for the repair of the way by special complexes of machines and the average annual output of equipment, taking into account different productivity, which is an important direction of resource saving implementation. Organizational and technological measures are aimed at attracting a large complex of track machines in the implemented technological processes, in connection with which the question of effective use of high-performance track machines of heavy type arises, and outdated, inefficient machines must be decommissioned. Reduction of current costs due to the withdrawal of inefficient unproductive equipment, allows to strengthen the released teams of highperformance equipment, which is confirmed by the calculations of the normative number of staff and the economic effect, taking into account changes in the payroll. The results of the assessment of production and economic indicators prove the feasibility of creating a separate unit within the CDR to manage the mechanized complex for the operation and repair of track machines.
1. Chernetskaya I.S., Pleskach S.T. Analysis of key aspects of maintenance and travel // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: Materials of the eighth international scientific and practical conference, March 28 - April 01, 2017. Irkutsk: in 2 volumes - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2017 vol. 1. Page 634−639.
2. About improvement of management of Russian Railways holding in compliance with the strategy of development of railway transport of the Russian Federation for the period till 2030 and with a target market model of railway transport services: order of JSC "Russian Railways" of 19.02.2008 № 330r.
3. On approval of the method of calculation of the number of personnel for operation and maintenance of special railway rolling stock: Order of JSC "Russian Railways" dated 27.12.2012 № 2703r.
4. Rules of operation of special railway rolling stock on the infrastructure of JSC "RZD": order of JSC " RZD " dated 26.12.2016 № 2676r.
5. About the approval of Standards of the number of the workers occupied with operation and service of the special railway rolling stock, the cars and mechanisms used at maintenance and repair of objects of infrastructure: the order of JSC RZHD of 16.10.2015 No. 2468r.
6. About classification of the fixed assets included in depreciation groups: it is approved by the resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 01.01.2002 No. 1 in edition of 28.04.2018.