Stokratova M. N., Kulesh. M. I. Problemy upravleniya personalom v restorannom biznese [Problems of personnel management in the restaurant business]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1. [Accessed 30/05/21]
The article is devoted to the consideration of a number of problems that arise in the conduct of the restaurant business and the comparative assessment of the use of different approaches and methods of personnel management. In modern conditions, it becomes obvious that there is a need to find innovative methods of working with staff in the restaurant business, staff is perceived as a priority strategic resource, the most important key factor for the success of a restaurant. The success of the restaurant business depends on the visitors, their mood and mood. Good reviews from visitors will help attract new and retain old guests. Therefore, a well-selected and trained staff is the basis for the competitiveness and profitability of the business.
At the same time, work in the restaurant industry as an ordinary employee is not prestigious at the moment. The restaurant business in Russia is at the development stage, so there are no high-profile, world-famous names of restaurateurs, chefs who could become a model and guideline for young people. The main part of the article is aimed at studying the shortcomings and possible improvements associated with the management of the organization's personnel. The features of the staff work in the hospitality industry are considered. It also identifies a number of problems that hinder the success of the development of the restaurant business, and provides possible ways to solve them. The research is based on the analysis of the activities of one of the industry leaders in Irkutsk - LLC "Alliance Restaurants".
1. Karpova M. I. Research of modern methods of personnel management in the restaurant business / M. I. Karpova, N. L. Sultaeva // Bulletin of Eurasian Science. 2018. Vol. 10. No. 4.
2. Personnel management of the organization / Ed. by A. Ya. Kibanov. 4th ed. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2010. 695 p. (Higher education).
3. Researched in Russia. – URL: https://navigator-kirov.ru/intervu/riskovannyj-biznes-pocemu-92-restoran...
4. Shapiro S. A. Fundamentals of personnel management in modern organizations: a unique approach that ensures the effective work of the company / S. A. Shapiro. – Moscow: Gross Media, 2005. 345 p.
5. Ermolova E. F. Personnel management in the organization / E. F. Ermolaeva. – St. Petersburg: VECHA, 2011.
6. Porkhunov A.V. Modern sphere of social services: structure, principles and mechanism of functioning / A.V. Porkhunov // Bulletin of the Moscow State University of Public Administration of the Government of Moscow. Issue 7. – Moscow: MGUU PM, 2006. Pp. 21-31.
7. Personnel management: Textbook / K. V. Vodenko, S. I. Samygin, K. G. Abazieva, S. A. Tikhonovskova, A. N. Dulin, M. T. Belov; edited by K. V. Vodenko. 2019.
8. Balaeva O. N. Management of organizations in the service sector / Publishing House of the Higher School of Economics / O. N. Balaeva. – Moscow-2010. 64 p.
9. Burtseva T. A., Lysova E. A. Features of management of enterprises in the service sector //Bulletin of the NGIEI. 2016. №. 9 (64). Pp. 46-53.
10. Maslennikov V. V. Building a management system for organizations in the service sector / V. V. Maslennikov, Yu. V. Lyandau., I. A. Kalinina // Economics and Entrepreneurship. 2017. №. 3-2. P. 562-564.
11. Restaurant business in Russia: technology of success / L. S. Kucher [et al.]; ed. by S. L. Efimov. – Moscow: Translit, 2007. 509 p.
12. Malyshkina E. A. Trends in the development of the Russian restaurant business market in modern conditions / E. A. Malyshkina //Bulletin of the Tambov University. Series: Humanities. 2009. No. 5. Pp. 263-266.