Gracheva S. Yu., Tyukavkin-Plotnikov A. A. Problems of application of «remote» release technology by customs authorities // Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal, 2021, No. 1. Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/111-21, free. Title from the screen. Languages: Russian, English [appeal date: 30.05.2021].
A definition of the technology of "remote" production was given, fundamental normative acts were outlined, the advantages of using the technology were divided, problems and ways to solve them were identified, the dispatch of the declaration for goods, as well as problematic aspects related to its application, were considered.
1. Decision of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council No. 5 of July 17, 2020 "On the non-placement of customs authorities in transport (transportation), commercial and (or) other documents during customs operations in electronic form."
2. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 28, 2012 No. 2575-r "On the Approval of the Strategy for the Development of the Customs Service of the Russian Federation until 2020."
3. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 23, 2020 No. 1388-r "On the Approval of the Strategy for the Development of the Customs Service of the Russian Federation until 2030."
4. The order of FCS of the Russian Federation of 22.04.2011 No. 845 "About the Statement of the Order of Commission of Customs Operations at Customs Declaring in an Electronic Form of the Goods Which Are in the Region of Activity of the Customs Authority Other than the Place of Their Declaring" (Registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation 20.05.2011 No. 20823).
5. Order of the Federal Customs Service of Russia dated 01.11.2013 No. 2081 (ed. 09.10.2015) "On Approval of the In-Instruction on the Actions of Customs Officials in the Performance of Customs Operations during Customs Declaration in Electronic Form of Goods Located in the Region of the Customs Authority's Activities, Different from the Place of their Declaration."
6. Order of the Federal Customs Service of Russia dated 18.03.2019 No. 444 "On Approval of the Procedure for Performing Customs Operations when Placing Goods in a Temporary Storage Warehouse and Other Places of Temporary Storage, When Storing and Issuing Goods, Procedure for Registering Documents Submitted for Placing Goods for Temporary Storage and Issuing Confirmation on Registration of Documents, Procedure for Issuance (refusal to issue) permission to conduct operations specified in paragraph 2 of Article 102 of the Customs Code of the Eurasian Economic Union, definition of Conditions and Procedure for issuance (cancellation) of the permit for temporary storage of goods in other places, the Method of reporting by owners of temporary storage warehouses and persons who received permission for temporary storage in places of temporary storage of goods, forms of reports, the procedure for their completion, as well as the procedure and procedures for reporting. "
7. Description of the FCS Russia from 29.10.2020 No. 395-r "On the conduct of the experiment."
8. Suddenly and no prerogative: opinion business o dispatching democratsy //[ electronic resource] URL: https://customsforum.ru/news/big/vnezapno-i-bez-preduprezhdeniya-mnenie-... - (as well as: 29.03.2020).
9. About the competencies of standard bodies//[ electronic resource] URL: https://www.alta.ru/laws_news/77400/ - (date: 31.03.2020).
10. Media reported about problems in issuing declarations for goods//[ electronic resource] URL: https://www.rbc.ru/economics/04/02/2021/601b5f8f9a7947e12538d8ef - (date: 30.03.2021).
11. Technical failures FTS Russia// [electronic resource] URL: https://www.alta.ru/ed_today/ - obelisk date: 31.03.2021)