R.R. Askarov. V.V. Kashkowsky, I.I. Tikhii Optimization of the system of technical operation of the freight wagon staff in organization of intensive through-route transportation. The electronic scientific journal "Young science of Siberia", 2020, no. 4(10). [Accessed 05/12/20] (in Russian).
Monitoring the operational work of railway rolling stock is carried out in order to increase the carrying capacity. The most important component of the freight transportation process is the quality of operation of the rolling stock (cars) and its timely repair. In this work considers a system for optimizing the technical operation of rolling stock during the organization of intensive end-to-end route transportation along the highway. The proper use and planning of the route dispatch system is of paramount importance to the company Russian Railways. The methodology for solving the problem is based on a systematic approach. The result of this work is based on the study of models of technical operation systems by the method of statistical modeling. To solve the problem and simulate systems, statistics we used on 2398 freight car failures with the last depot repair. For this type of carriage, a combined standard for the frequency of depot repair of freight cars are applied according to the “REGULATIONS on the system of maintenance and repair of freight cars approved for use on public railways in international traffic. According to Russian Railway № 2759-R of 29 December 2012. The real mileage of freight cars between rides at the depot is about 150 thousand kilometers. The main scientific and theoretical result of this work is a quantitative assessment of the total average daily departure of cars in uncoupling repairs of TR-2 during route transportation of the designed railway line and subject to the operation of cars according to the combined criterion
1. REGULATIONS on the system of maintenance and repair of freight cars admitted to circulation on public railways in international traffic. Adopted by order of RAO Russian Railways No. 2759r of December 29, 2012.
2. Volkova V.N., Denisov A.A. Fundamentals of systems theory and system analysis: A textbook for university students enrolled in the specialty "System analysis and management." Ed. 2nd, rev. and add. - SPb.: Publishing house of SPbSTU, 2001.512 p.
3. Theory of systems and systems analysis in the management of organizations: Reference: Textbook. allowance / Ed. V.N. Volkova and A.A. Emelyanova. - M .: Finance and statistics, 2006. - 848 s: ill.
4. Komlev N.G. Dictionary of foreign words. - M .: EKSMO-Press, 2000.657 s.
5. Reliability and efficiency in technology: Handbook: V 10 t. / Ed. tip: V.S. Avduevsky (previous) and others. - M: Mechanical Engineering, 1986. - (Per.). T.1: Methodology. Organization. Terminology / Ed. A.I. Rebezza. -224 p.
6. Optner S.L. System analysis for solving business and industrial problems (S.L. Optner “System analysis for business and industrial problem solving”) with an introductory article by SP Nikanorov per. from English, - M.: Soviet Radio, 1969. - 216 p.
7. Technical operation of aviation equipment: Textbook for high schools / V.G. Vorobiev, V.D. Konstantinov, V.G. Denisov et al .; Ed. V.G. Vorobyova - M.: Transport, 1990 .-- 296 p.
8. Engineering and aviation service and operation of aviation equipment / A.E. Akindeev, V.D. Konstantinov, S.V. Krauz, E.A. Rumyantsev, N.P. Sergeev, I.M. Sindeev / Under. ed. E.A. Rumyantsev. - M.: VVIA them. prof. NOT. Zhukovsky, 1970 .-- 513 p.
9. Polovko A. M., Gurov S. V. Fundamentals of the theory of reliability. 2nd ed. reslave. and add. - St. Petersburg: BHV – Petersburg, 2006. - 704 p.
10. Rainshke. K. Models of reliability and sensitivity of systems. Translation from German edited by Dr. Tech. sciences, prof. B.A. Kozlova. –M: MIR, 1979. - 452 p.
11. Barlow R., Proshan F. The mathematical theory of reliability. - M .: Owls. Radio, 1969 .-- 488 p.
Barlow R., Proshan F. Statistical Theory of Reliability and Reliability Testing: Per. from English I.A. Ushakova. - M .: Science,
1985 .-- 327 p.
12. Questions of the mathematical theory of reliability / E.Yu. Barzilovich, Yu.K. Belyaev, V.A. Kashtanov and others; Ed. B.V. Gnedenko. - M .: Radio and communications, 1983 .-- 376 p.
13. Barzilovich E. Yu. Models of maintenance of complex systems. - M .: Higher. School, 1982.- 231 p.
14. Kashkovsky V.V. The study of the laws of operation of technical operation systems. A systematic approach to the theory of technical operation. - Saarbrucken: LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co, 2012 .-- 303 p.
15. Barzilovich E.Yu. Savenkov M.V. Statistical methods for assessing the state of aviation technology. - M.: Transport, 1987 .-- 240 p.
16. Kashkovsky V.V. The technique for assigning the mileage of cars between depot repairs // Izvestiya Transsib. - 2013. - No. 1 (13). - S. 117–125.
17. System approach to determining parameters of mass operation systems. V. V. Kashkovsky, I. I. Tikhii, A. P. Khomenko and A. V. Daneev // Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences (FJMS). Pushpa Publishing House, Allahabad, India. ISSN: 0972-0871 Volume 102, Number 4, 2017, Pages 811-821.