Popov A.V. Optimization of the placement of GSM-R base stations in difficult terrain conditions. / Popov A.V., Unuchkov V. // Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 3(9): http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/39-20. [Accessed 10/07/20].
The article deals with the features of choosing the location of base stations in the systems of mobile radio communication of the GSM-R standard in highly rough terrain. The expediency of taking into account the surrounding terrain and evaluating areas that are essential for the distribution of signals to optimize the number of base stations and eliminate "dead zones" on the served stretches is shown. On the example of the Chernyshevsk – Ksenevskaya section of the TRANS-Baikal railway, the possibility of choosing the location and number of base stations when designing a GSM-R train radio communication system is evaluated, depending on the surrounding terrain on various stages
- From words to data // Gudok - issue No. 8 (26857) 01/21/2020 - 5 strip | Technologies [Electronic resource] - Access mode: https://www.gudok.ru/
- Svichinsky, E. GSM-R - a unified communication standard / E. Svichinsky // Wireless technologies - No. 3,2013 - S.32-38 [Electronic resource] - Access mode: https: // wireless-e.
- Customer requirement for a digital technological radio communication system of the GSM-R standard of Russian Railways OJSC on the Tuapse-Sochi-Adler-Alpika Ser-vis-Vesyoloye section (Sochi-2014). Adj. to the tender documentation - M., 2011. - 54 p.
- Unuchkov V.E. - Prospects for the development of railway mobile communication systems. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS.
- The digital road gets in touch // Gudok - issue No. 88 (262277) from 05/31/2017 - 5 lane / Innovation [Electronic resource] - Access mode: https://www.gudok.ru/newspaper
- The frequency of reliability // Gudok - issue 10/31/2008 [Electronic resource] - Access mode: https://www.gudok.ru/
- Shalaginov, A. Railway communication systems GSM-R - the imperative of the time. How to make the right choice? / A. Shalaginov // News of digital transformation, telecommunications, broadcasting and IT / September, 2012 [Electronic resource] - Access mode: http://www.comnews.ru/
- Shneps-Shneppe, M.A. The GSM-R mobile network is the basis of the digital railroad / M.A. Shneps-Shneppe, V.P. Kupriyanovsky // International Journal of Open Information Technologies ISSN: 2307-8162 vol. 7, no.7,2019 [Electronic resource] - Access mode: https://cyberleninka.ru.
- Experts of the OSJD Commission on Infrastructure and Rolling Stock: Recommendations on the implementation of digital technological radio communications in railway transport of the GSM-R / I standard, approved. OSJD Commission meeting 10. 11. 2005 - Warsaw: 2005 - 48s.
- Y. Okamura, Et. Ohmori. «Field Strength and its variability in VHF and UHF land mobile Service» // Rev. Elec. Com. Lab., Vol. 16, September-October 1968. – Pp.825-873.
- M. Hata, «Empirical formula for propagation loss in land mobile radio services» // IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol.VT-29, Aug. 1980. – Pp.317-325, Aug. 1980.