Potapov G. Yu., Sofin A. V., Bolshakov R.S. Vozmozhnosti ispol'zovaniya tekhnologij bespilotnyh letatel'nyh apparatov na Vostochno-Sibirskoj zheleznoj doroge [Opportunities for using unmanned aerial vehicle technologies on the East Siberian railway]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1.
The article discusses the possibility of introducing unmanned technologies on the East Siberian railway, which is quite relevant in the search and development of advanced technologies in railway transport. The purpose of the study is to find the best options for using unmanned technologies for the needs of railway transport. Analysis of domestic and foreign literature has shown that the issue of using unmanned aerial vehicle technologies for production needs has not been practically studied. According to the results of research, it is clear that unmanned aerial vehicles ("drones") are promising devices for implementation in the working process on the railway, and can also be used as the main objects when creating intellectual property objects. The use of "drones" will allow you to solve a fairly wide class of production tasks, which can free up the time resource of the company's employees. Analysis of Economic efficiency is given.
- Randal W. Beard, Timothy W. McLane. Small unmanned aerial vehicles: theory and practice. Moscow: TECHNOSPHERE, 2015. - 312 p
- Ruibis A. Unmanned aerial vehicles: latest developments // Aerospace sphere No. 3/4(88/89), 2016, pp. 90-97
- Pliseina E. A., Ovchinnikova T. V. Solving global problems of modern society through the use of unmanned aerial vehicles / / Best student article 2019 collection of articles of the XXV International research competition: in 2 hours 2019. Pp. 29-34.
- Oleynikov S. S. control System of a multifunctional unmanned aerial vehicle of a combined scheme with a payload of 250 kg / / aerospace technologies (ACT-2018) Theses of the XX International scientific and technical conference and school of young scientists, postgraduates and students. 2019. P. 29-31.
- Fayzullin N. N. Use of unmanned aerial vehicles and unmanned vehicles in the work of law enforcement agencies in Russia and foreign countries // Eurasian legal journal. 2019. No. 9 (136). Pp. 289-291.
- Pavlyuchenko A. A. Imitational and statistical model for evaluating the effectiveness of the complex of a multi-use unmanned aerial vehicle / / aerospace technologies (ACT-2018) Theses of the XX International scientific and technical conference and school of young scientists, postgraduates and students. 2019. Pp. 95-96.
- Gavrilova L. A., Kostesha V. A., Yunusov A. G. Experience of using materials from unmanned aerial vehicles to create a cartographic basis for GIS of highways // News of higher educational institutions. Geodesy and aerial photography. 2019. Vol. 63. No. 4. Pp. 446-454.
- Alekseev M. A., Marizina V. N. Designing a software package for remote control of unmanned aerial vehicles (for the field of extinguishing forest fires) // Actual issues of natural Sciences and solutions collection of materials of the V scientific and practical conference of students and schoolchildren with international participation. 2019. P. 270-276.
- Vasechkin Yu. S., Sensors of aircraft information: / Vasechkin Yu. S., Obolensky Yu. G. - M.: publishing house of Bauman Moscow state technical University, 2008. - 56 p.
- Fedotova V. D., Bazhenova A.V. application of drones in railway transport // The scientific community students: Interdisciplinary research: collection of articles on the Mat. X international. student scientific-practical Conf. no. 7 (10). P. 413-419