We consider the geometric models of parts of the axle box and a mathematical model of the elastic deformation of its elements. The numerical analysis of the corresponding mathematical models was carried out in the NX NASTRAN software environment, which implements the finite element method (FEM). The features of the volumetric stress-strain state (SSS) of the axle box with cylindrical rollers are studied. The reason for the localization of stress concentration near the edge of the bearing roller is analyzed. It is noted that the contour of the profile of the roller is described by a smooth curve, having, at the same time, a discontinuity of curvature in the chamfer area of the cylindrical roller.
It is also noted that the location of the contact-fatigue shells on the surfaces of the roller and bearing rings coincides with the transition line of the chamfer of the roller into its cylindrical surface and, simultaneously, corresponds to the zone of contact between the roller and the inner ring of the bearing, in which the maximum level of stress intensity occurs. Analyzed the difference in the degree of congestion of the rear and front bearings, indicating the reasons for this difference..
1. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 17.06.2008 No. 877-p "On the Strategy for the Development of Railway Transport in the Russian Federation until 2030"
2. Sladkovsky A., Pogorelov D.Yu. Study of the dynamic interaction in the wheel in the presence of sliders on a wheel pair // Bulletin of the East Ukrainian National University named after VI. Dal. 2008. No. 5 (123). Pp. 88-94.
3. Rogozin A.F. Increase the reliability of the axle box // Wagons and wagon economy. 2018. No. 3 (54). Pp. 30–31.
4. GOST 15872-2014. Axle roller bearings for rolling stock bearings. M.: Standardinform. 2015. 79c.
5. GOST 34385- 2018. Axles and adapters for wheel pairs of freight car trucks. , M.: Standartinform. 2018. 21c.
6. Becher S.A. Methods of control of dynamically loaded elements of rolling stock during repair and operation based on the integrated use of strain gauge and acoustic emission. Abstract of dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences."Nationa lResearch Tomsk Polytechnic University". Tomsk. 2017.
7. Tomashevsky S.B. Wheel pair-axle box: stress models // MIR transport. 2011. №1. Pp. 38–42.7. Guidelines for the operation and repair of car axle boxes with roller bearings 3-CVRK-2001.
8. Nevmerzhitskaya GV. Computer modeling of the contact pressure distribution in a freight car bearing and assessment of its durability // Bulletin of Computer and Information Technologies. 2006. №2. Pp. 18-21.
9. Classification of defects and damage to rolling bearings (CVT - 22). Moscow. Russian Railways. 2007. 119c.