Ignatieva E.Iv., Gordeev K.E., Olencevich V.А. Novye tekhnologii krepleniya opasnyh i hrupkih gruzov pri perevozke zheleznodorozhnym transportom [New technologies for securing dangerous and fragile goods for carriage by rail]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1. [Accessed 07/06/21]
Within the framework of the presented article, it is proposed to solve the problem aimed at improving the level of safety and reliability when transporting dangerous and fragile goods by rail using modern fasteners. To implement the task, based on the presented data, the authors analyzed the results of the work of the transport and logistics unit of Russian Railways OJSC. Satisfaction with the quality of services provided in all areas of activity was assessed. Criteria for assessing the level of satisfaction with rail transport services by their importance are presented.
As one of the reliable methods of securing dangerous and fragile goods during transportation by rail, it is proposed to use a pneumatic shell, this method of fastening is the simplest, most versatile and reliable means, the use of which is possible in complex with other fasteners. The pneumatic shell not only allows to fix the transported cargo during loading into rolling stock, but also fills technological voids between units of cargo taking into account their geometric parameters.
The arrangement and fixation of brittle cargo transported in boxes in a covered car were constructed and compared using the existing Technical Conditions for the placement and fixation of cargo in wagons and containers operating in Russian Railways and using a pneumatic shell made of laminated polypropylene compacted material equipped with an air intake/exhaust valve. The total savings from the application of the proposed cargo attachment technology amounted to 4545.03 thousand rubles per year.
1. Development strategy of the Russian Railways Holding for the period up to 2030, - М: JSC Russian Railways, 20.12.2013.
2. Guodok.ru, Issue 13.11.2019. – URL: https://gudok.ru/zdr/178/?ID=1484164
3. Order of JSC «Russian Railways» dated 08.12.2015 №2855-p «On Approval of the Strategy for Ensuring Guaranteed Safety and Reliability of the Transportation Process in the Russian Railways Holding»
4. Official website of Russian Railways: http://rzd.ru
5. Gozbenko V.E., Olentsevich V.A. Improving the safety of the railway transport system based on automation of the technology of placing and fixing cargo in the car // News of the Trans-Siberian Railway. 2013. №1. P. 110-116.
6. Vlasova N.V., Olentsevich V.A., Konyukhov V.Yu, Lysenko D.A. Automated calculation method effect values in load securing elements fixed on a rolling stock IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 1064 (2021) 012042
7. Gozbenko V.E., Olentsevich V.A., Belogolov Yu.I. Automation of individual operations of the transportation process in order to ensure sufficient conditions for the optimal functioning of «digital» transport and logistics // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. 2018. № 4 (60). P. 125-132.
8. Kushnir A. M. Trends and features of freight transportation by rail in modern conditions // Transport business in Russia. – 2016. – № 5. – P. 117-120.
9. Olentsevich, V.A., Upyr, R.Y., Gladkih, A.M. Computational procedure for preparing the technical conditions for stowage and securing cargo in rail cars and containers // Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2020, 1615(1), 012029
10. Olentsevich V.A., Gozbenko V.E., Kargapoltsev S.K. Automated system for placing and fixing cargo on open rolling stock of railway transport // Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University. 2017. T.21.№4(123). P. 157-165.
11. Turanov Kh.T., Pserovskaya E.D., Turanova G.A. Method of calculation of cargo attachment/Kh.T. Turanov, E.D. Pserovskaya, G.A. Turanova // Railway transport - 2001. – №1. – P. 56-57.
12. Turanov Kh.T., Pserovskaya E.D., Korolev D.Yu. Calculation of cargo attachment in case of car collisions/Kh.T. Turanov, E.D. Pserovskaya, D.Yu. Korolev // Railway transport. – 2002. – №3. – P. 43-44.
13. Turanov H.T. Theoretical mechanics in the problems of freight transportation: monograph. - Novosibirsk: Science, 2009. – 376 p.
14. Specifications for placing and securing loads in wagons and containers. - M.: Jurtrans, 2005. – 544 p.
15. Olentsevich V.A., Gozbenko V.E. Methodological and software for predicting the safety values of the functioning of the railway transport system: monograph. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS. – 2019. – 172 p.
16. Strukova E.V. Economic justification of the mechanism for attracting highly profitable goods to railway transport: dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Economics: 08.00.05 Moscow, 2007. 122 p.
17. Pricing in transport: text. manual/V.V. Komarova, O. B. Kadurova. - Khabarovsk: Publishing House DVGUPS, 2006. – 133 p.