Dem'yanov V.V., Khalimanov D.S., Terskova O.E., On the issue of introduction of satellite navigation equipment in the composition of the complexes IRDP on railway [Electronic resource] . Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2019, no. 1. [Accessed 10/10/19]
The task of reducing the inter-train traffic interval and ensuring security is becoming increasingly in demand. For the decision of this task various systems and complexes, by the principle of work, are used. The most widespread in this industry are satellite navigation systems, which are part of the newly introduced systems. However, due to stringent requirements for accuracy, it is not possible to switch to satellite navigation aids, as to the basic systems of interval control of train movement, and therefore the abandonment of outdoor equipment is impossible. In this regard, satellite navigation systems are currently used, not as the main means of DPS or automatic braking, but as an integral part of complex train traffic safety systems. In the future, the introduction of satellite navigation systems in full into complex systems of interval train control will automate the process of reducing and controlling train speed, reduce the number of floor devices on the stretch, increase throughput, and also enable continuous monitoring of the location of the car-locomotive fleet.
1. Adadurov A. S. General principles of work of the ITARUSATC/system A.S. Adadurov, P.A. Popov//Automatic equipment, communication, informatics. 2010. No. 7. Page 910.
2. Shuklin A. S. Interval regulation of train service with application of systems satellite [An electronic resource]//Scientific community of students of the XXI century. Technical science: collection the article on a mat. XXXIX international student's scientific and practical conference No. 2(39).URL: http://sibac.info/archive/technic/2 (39).pdf (date of the address: 20.04.2019)
3. Gundayev I., Batrakov A. A control system of the movement of locomotives with use of GLONASS / GPS//Modern technologies of automation. – 2012. – No. 3. – Page 40 – 44.
4. Popov P.A. Subsystem Evrobalizov/Ampere-second. Adadurov P. A. Popov / / Automatic equipment, communication, informatics. 2010. No.9. page 14 15.
5. Astrakhan V.I. New technologies of professional development of experts / V.I. Astrakhan//Automatic equipment, communication, informatics. 2011. No. 11. Page 2022.
6. Tony O. V., Rosenberg I. N., Altschuler B. S., Sazonov N. V., Sarmatov U. D., Tamarkin V. M. Satellite technologies on Russian Railways. M.: Design. Informatics. Cartography, 2008. 136 PP.
7. Ivanov I.S. The comparative analysis of satellite systems of navigation of ITARUSATC and ERTMS in safety of train service on the railroads of Russia / I.S. Ivanov, V.V. Komarov//Prospect: collection of scientific works students [under scientific edition of S.V. Bushuyev, Cand.Tech.Sci.]. Yekaterinburg: USURT, 2016 Issues 1(216). Page 8492.
8. Concept of operation of ERTMS (Operational Concept for ERTMS (English)). / RSSB– ERTMSOC. / London: Rail Safety and Standards Board Limited, 2014. No. 2. Page 1423.
9. Ning B. CTCSChinese Train Control System [Electronic resource] / D. Ning, T. Tang, K. Qiu, Q.Wang // Advanced train control systems. - Southampton:WIT Press, 2010. - P.10-16. - URL: http://https://docviewer.yandex.ru/ (date of the address: 17.04.2019)
10. Emery D. Enhanced ETCS L2/L3 control system [Electronic resource] / D. Emery // Advanced train control systems. Southampton: WIT Press, 2010. P.113- 122.URL: http://https://docviewer.yandex.ru(date of the address: 17.04.2019).
11. Gapanovich V. A. Strategic directions of scientific and technical development of the company / / White book of JSC " RZD " / Railway transport. - No. 8. - 2007.
12. Tilk I. G., Lanou V. V. prospects of development of systems IRDP // Automation,communication,Informatics.-2007.-No.8.-Pp.7-9.