Asatryan V. V., Odinokova D. S., Paplyueva E.D. Issledovanie rynka truda Krassnoyarskogo Kraya [Investigation of Krasnoyarsky region labor market] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 2. [Accessed 07/08/21]
In this paper the state of the modern labor market of Krasnoyarsk Region is studied. The employment and unemployment rates are evaluated, taking into account the changes during the last year due to the pandemic. Changes in the structure of the labor force are considered, as well as the needs of employers for the declared vacancies. Key directions of state regulation of the labor market in modern conditions are formulated.
1. Bachek Y. A. Development of small and medium-sized businesses as a factor in increasing the efficiency of using the labor potential of the region / Y. A. Bachek, A. E. Lebedeva, A. A. Malakhova // Education - Science - Production: Materials of the IV All-Russian scientific-practical conference, Chita, December 24, 2020. - Chita: Trans-Baikal Institute of Railway Transport - a branch of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Irkutsk University of Railways", 2020. Pp. 15-20.
2. Dependent system of qualifications in Russia as a factor of human capital development / E. N. Sochneva, A. A. Malakhova, I. V. Malimonov [et al.] // SGEM International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts (see books). 2018. Vol. 5. No 1.4. Pp. 587-593.
3. Sinchenko A. I. Consequences of the economic crisis for the Russian labor market and labor force employment / A. I. Sinchenko, D. N. Chubova, A. A. Malakhova // Education - science - production, Chita, December 20, 2019 of the year. - Chita, 2019 . Pp. 84-89.
4. Ashikhina T. Yu. Features of the analysis of economic space in the context of globalization / T. Yu. Ashikhina, A. A. Malakhova, O. V. Starova // Discussion. 2015. No. 10 (62). Pp. 20-25.
5. Collaborations in the modern economy / E. N. Sochneva, A. A. Malakhova, O. V. Starova [et al.] // Studies in Systems, Decision and Control. 2021. Vol. 316. Pp. 63-71. DOI 10.1007 / 978-3-030-57831-2_7.
6. Malakhova A. A. Fundamentals of economic theory / A. A. Malakhova, D. I. Kravtsov; Siberian Federal University, Institute of Business Process Management and Economics. - Krasnoyarsk: Siberian Federal University, 2017 . 200 p. ISBN 9785763837827.
7. Doronina Yu. A. Provision of formal employment of labor resources as a direction of struggle against the shadow sector of the economy / Yu. A. Doronina, V. D. Petrova, A. A. Malakhova // Education - Science - Production: Materials of the IV All-Russian scientific -practical conference, Chita, December 24, 2020. - Chita: Trans-Baikal Institute of Railway Transport - a branch of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Irkutsk University of Railways", 2020. Pp. 30-34.
8. Social entrepreneurship as a direction for the development of small and medium-sized businesses in the Krasnoyarsk Territory // Economics and management in modern conditions: materials of the international (correspondence) scientific-practical conference, Krasnoyarsk, December 04, 2015 / Editor-in-chief Zabuga V.F. - Krasnoyarsk: Non-state educational institution of higher professional education "Siberian Institute of Business, Management and Psychology", 2015. Pp. 58-62.
9. Federal State Statistics Service. – URL: https://rosstat.gov.ru/ (date accessed: 07/08/21).