Borodavko L. S, Nikityuk O.I. Vliyanie kursa dollara na cenoobrazovanie v Rossii [Influence of the dollar exchange rate on pricing in Russia] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no.4. [Accessed 01/02/21]
This article discusses the issues of interdependence and interrelation of the dollar exchange rate, inflation, rising prices for final goods. The dynamics of the ruble exchange rate in recent years and its main characteristics are given. The process of price changes occurring under the influence of various economic factors is considered. The analysis of the relationship between the ruble exchange rate and inflation was carried out using correlation analysis. The fundamentals of the inflation targeting policy by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. The theory of "transferring exchange rate changes to commodity prices" is presented. Approaches to the possibility of dellorization of the domestic economy are considered. In the conclusion, the main conclusions of the analysis carried out in the article are presented.
1. Niyazbekova Sh.U. The mechanism of forming the exchange rate / Niyazbekova Sh.U., K.G. Bunevich // Bulletin of the RMAT №4. - 2018. - No. 4. - S. 45-50.
2. Rodin D.Ya. Currency exchange rate and factors influencing its formation / D.Ya. Rodin, E.V. Bulokhova // Symbol of Science. - 2018. - No. 7. - P. 70-73.
3. Stanik N.A. Approaches to assessing the short-term equilibrium of the exchange rate / N.А. Rodin, N.I. Krainyukov // Financial Markets and Institutions. - 2019. - No. 1. - S. 55-58.
4. Central Bank of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource]: official. website / Central Bank of the Russian Federation. - M., 2000, - Access mode: https://www.cbr.com (date of access: 01.11.2020)
5. Krymova I.P. Inflation targeting in Russia: first results / I.P. Krymova, S.P. Dadichko. // Azimuth of scientific research: economics and management. - 2019. - No. 3. - S. 209-213.
6. Stepanov A.V. Inflation targeting as a factor in stabilizing economic development / A.V. Stepanov // Socio-economic phenomena and processes. - 2016. - No. 10. - S. 66-71.
7. Korneychenko E.N. Consumer prices in Russia: the impact of exchange rate shocks / E.N. Korneychenko, A.N. Novopashina, Yu.N. Pykhteev // Bulletin of the Saratov University. New episode. Series Economics. Control. Right. - 2020. - No. 1. - P. 4-15.
8. Tiunova M.G. Modeling the effect of the transfer of the exchange rate on prices in Russia / M.G. Tiunova // Finance: theory and practice. - 2018. - No. 3. - P. 136-153.
9. Gusev K.N. De-dollarization of the Russian economy: an old problem, new solutions? / K.N. Gusev // Scientific analytical bulletin of the IE RAS. - 2018. - No. 1. - P. 1-6.
10. Zharikov M.V. Problems of de-dollarization of the Russian economy / M.V. Zharikov // Theory and practice of social development. - 2019. - No. 2. - S. 4-6.