Sidorov D.A. THE IMPACT OF CHANGING THE TRANSVERSE RIGIDITY OF THE WAY THE NATURE OF THE OCCURRENCE OF LATERAL FORCES IN A CURVED SECTION OF TRACK. [Electronic resource] / D. A. Sidorov, V. V. Rogovaya // «Young Science of Siberia»: electron. scientific journals – 2019. – №5. – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/, free. – Title from the screen. - Yaz. rus (the date of circulation 18.09.2019)
This article discusses the effect of changes in the transverse stiffness of the path on the resulting lateral forces in the curved section of the path. Based on the experimentally obtained data, we can see the dependence: the greater the transverse stiffness, the greater the lateral force arising in the curved section on the left (outer) rail thread of the railway track. While on the right (inner) rail threads with change of the transverse rigidity of the side force is almost not changed.
1. Shakhunyants, G.M. The main issues of the track economy / G.М. Shakhunyants // Tr. MIIT. - M .: Transport, 1974. - Vol.68.
2. Kovenkin, D.A. Analysis of model series 18-100 trucks solebar free vibrations at force actions, caused by the terrain of the mountain path and defects on wheel-rail tread area [Text] / D. A. Kovenkin, V. N. Zheleznyak, I. Y. Ermolenko // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. – Irkutsk: publishing house of the Irkutsk state transport University. - 2015. - № 4 (48). - 20-23 p.
3. Program complex Universal mechanism [Electronic resource] //: [website]. . URL: http://www.umlab.ru (date accessed: 17.12.2018).
4. Instructions for current maintenance of railway track / disposal of JSC "RZD" from 14.11.2016, No. 2288р // tekhekspert, order [Electronic resource] // instruction on maintenance of railway track (published in 2016): [website]. . URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/456052478 (date accessed: 17.12.2018).
5. Kovenkin, D.A. Increase stability of track gauge in curved track sections [Text] / D. A. Kovenkin, V. A. Pocacki, A. S. Lysak // Samara: Samara state transport University, 2009 г. – p. 128.