Silicheva G. V., Dolgaya A. A. Identifikaciya i ocenka riskov irkutskoj distancii elektrosnabzheniya [Identified and expert risk Irkutsk distance from the power]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 3. [Accessed 04/10/20].
One of the key elements of an effective management system is the systematic approach to hazard identification and risk assessment, which is necessary to provide information that is essential in decision-making and risk-taking. On the basis of the results of the risk assessment, recovery measures should be developed following the incident, taking into account that measures to contain and mitigate the effects of dangerous events may not reach the target. Building an effective and modern risk management system, its description and periodic updating of its development strategy are currently one of the most important tasks of the Russian Railways holding.
The main task of the Irkutsk electricity distance is to ensure the uninterrupted supply of electricity to trains, to ensure all users of rail transport associated with the movement of trains. As part of this work, identification and initial assessment of the risks affecting the safety of trains in the Irkutsk electricity distance were carried out.
- Algin A.P. Risk in Entrepreneurship. S.-P., 1992.
- Balabanov I.T. Risk Management. - M.: Finance and statistics, 1996.
- Blank I.A. Strategy and Financial Management Tactics. - Kiev: ITEMltd, ADEF-Ukraine, 1996.
- Grabova P.G. Risks in modern business. - M.: Alans, 1994. - 240c
- Gradov A.P. et al. The strategy and tactics of the anti-crisis management of the firm. - Spb.: Special literature. -1996. -510 s.
- The order of The Russian Railways. On the approval of the State of the Culture of Traffic Safety in the organizations of the Russian Railways Holding and their structural units. "I'm not. - 2014-12-10. - No 2957r.