Kurmis S. S. Evaluation of the reliability of sleepers at a B. distance [Electronic resource] / S. S. Kurmis // «Young Science of Siberia»: electron. scientific journals – 2021. - № 2(12). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/ free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. Rus.
Sleepers are the main element of the construction of the upper structure of the track, the safety of train traffic depends on the reliability of the sleepers. In this paper, we evaluated the reliability of sleepers at a certain distance of the track, and determined the values of the main indicators of reliability: the average operating time of sleepers before the first failure and its standard deviation. A forecast of sleeper failures is made depending on the missed tone. Graphs of comparison of the actual and predicted values of sleeper failures depending on the tonnage are constructed, and the forecast error is found. Predicting sleeper failures allows you to plan work on the current track content. This technique can be used in other divisions of the railway track management and for other elements of the track
1. Zolotarsky A. F., Evdokimov B. A., Isaev N. M., Reinforced concrete sleepers for the rail track, M: Transport,1980. - 270 p.
2. Ilyin P. P., It is more efficient to use reinforced concrete sleepers, Track and track facilities. - 1974. - No. 7. - P. 17-18.
3. Karpushchenko N. I., Osipov V. G., Yudin O. G.. Reliability of the railway track. - Novosibirsk: SGUPS Publishing House, 2012 -34 p.
4. Karpushchenko N. I., Vereskun V. D., Velichko D. V. Fundamentals of scientific research: textbook. manual for universities of railway transport-Novosibirsk: Publishing House of SB RAS, 2009. - 231 p.
5. Lysyuk V. S., Improving the efficiency of the use of reinforced concrete sleepers, V. S. Lysyuk. Railway transport. - No. 6. - Moscow: Transzheldorizdat, 1969. - p. 1-5.