Shpits S.M. Evaluation of failures of railway track elements on the sections of the distance section. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal] [Electronic resource] / S. M. Shpits // «Young Science of Siberia»: electron. scientific journals – 2021. - № 2(12). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/ free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. Rus.
The main task of the employees of JSC "Russian Railways" is to ensure the safety of train traffic and failures can significantly affect this. Therefore, it is important to correctly analyze failures and find out the reasons for their occurrence. Failures in the operation of technical means are recorded in the Integrated automated system of accounting, control of elimination of failures in the operation of technical means and analysis of their reliability (CAS ANT). The article provides an assessment of the failures of railway track elements on the sections of the railway track distance according to various dependencies, as well as the relationship of technical equipment failures with operational parameters.
1. Interstate standard GOST 27.002-2015. Reliability in technology. Terms and definitions. It was put into effect by the Order of the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology of June 21, 2016 No. 654-Article
2. Regulations on the accounting, Investigation and Analysis of Failures in the operation of technical means on the infrastructure of JSC "Russian Railways" using the automated system CAS ANT. Approved by rasp. JSC "Russian Railways" No. 2160/r dated 01.10.2018. - M.: 2018-76 p.
3. Order of JSC "Russian Railways" dated 29.10.2018 No. 2313r. On approval of guidelines on the formation of an analysis of failures of technical means on a regional and a linear level control on the basis of the Complex automated system of accounting, control troubleshoot failures in the operation of technical equipment and the analysis of their reliability (KAS ANT).
4. Strategy to ensure the safety and reliability of the transportation process in the holding "Russian Railways". Approved. by the order of JSC "Russian Railways" from 08.12.2015 No. 2855р.
5. Development strategy of the Russian Railways Holding for the period up to 2030. Approved by the decision of the Board of Directors of JSC "Russian Railways" dated 23.12.2013 No. 19.