Silicheva G. V. Evaluation of the East-Siberian regional Directorate for management terminal and warehouse complex [Electronic resource] / G. V. Silicheva, A. M. Potekhin, A. M. Potekhin // Young science of Siberia: electron. science. journal. - 2019. - No. 3. - Access mode: free. The title. from the screen. — Lang. fair-haired., eng. [Accessed: 11.11.2019]
The paper considers the results of the financial activities of the East Siberian Directorate for Terminal and Warehouse Complex Management for the 1st quarter of 2018-2019. The dynamics of the main indicators is determined and the reasons for their change are identified. The growth rates of labor productivity, the costs of transportation activities and the operating costs of the East Siberian Directorate for the Management of the Terminal and Warehouse Complex by the type of activity “Rail Transportation” are analyzed. The assessment of the effectiveness of the directorate according to the methodology of the central directorate.
1. Tereshina N. P. Padarin V. A., Danilina M. G. the Economy of railway transport: the textbook – M.: Moscow state railway University (MIIT), 2017. - 262 p.
2. Website Economics and economic theory [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.allbest.ru/, free. The title. c of the screen.
3. Strategy of development of railway transport in the Russian Federation till 2030. [order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 877-R of 17.06.2008].
4. Silicheva G.V., Radyuk V.V. Problems of cost management in transport enterprises // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: Materials of the seventh international scientificpractical conference Volume 2. Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2016.p. 50-54.
5. Nizovkina N.G. Cost management of an enterprise (organization): textbook for academic undergraduate / - M.: Yurait Publishing House, 2019.-187 p.
6. Silicheva G.V., Bulokhova T.A., Podgornova E.S. Methodological approaches to quality management in railway transport in the context of industry reform. Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2016 .-- 160 p.