Tretyakov E. A., Cheremisin V. T. Ocenka effektivnosti vnedreniya intellektual'noj energeticheskoj infrastruktury zheleznyh dorog pri elektrosnabzhenii stacionarnyh potrebitelej [Evaluation of the effectiveness of the implementation of intelligent energy infrastructure of railways when supplying stationary consumers]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal] - 2020. - No. 4(10). - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/410-20, free. - Zagl. from the screen. - Yaz. Russian, English (date of the application: 10.11.2020)
The article presents the main directions of the implementation of intelligent energy infrastructure when supplying power to stationary consumers of railways.
Simulation modeling of technical solutions in the field of information and control systems for coordinated control of voltage, power flows, reconfiguration, restoration of normal mode in electrical networks of stationary railroad consumers was carried out on the basis of a multi-agent approach as applied to the real section of power supply. The block diagram of the operation of an intelligent electronic device of the substation level is presented. To reduce congestion, increase throughput, a promising approach to the reconfiguration of the power supply system for stationary railway consumers was implemented based on solving the problems of optimizing normal modes and minimizing electricity consumption without calculating the steady-state modes at the rate of changes in the demand for electricity. An algorithm for automatic restoration of normal operation in electric networks of railways is proposed.
The research results have shown the technical efficiency of the presented algorithms of information and control systems for coordinated control of voltage, power flows, reconfiguration, restoration of normal mode in electric networks of stationary railway consumers. The expected calculated increase in the reliability of power supply (reduction of failures of technical means, the average number of outages) is 7%, a decrease in power losses - 23%, an increase in throughput - up to 41%, a reduction in the cost of maintaining the energy infrastructure - 12%. The payback period will be less than 6 years, subject to the digitalization of traction and transformer substations of railways.
1. Furukakoi M. Multi-objective optimal operation with demand management and voltage stability. 2017 17th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS). IEEE, 2017. pp. 383–388.
2. Zakon'shek YA., SHamis M., Balamut V. Simulyatory RTDS dlya modelirovaniya i issledovaniya sovremennyh energosistem v real'nom masshtabe vremeni [RTDS simulators for real-time simulation and research of modern power systems]. Elektricheskie seti i sistemy [Electrical networks and systems], 2016, No. 4, pp. 12–19.
3. Ordehi A.R. Optimisation of demand response in electric power systems, a review. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 2019, No. 103, pp. 308–319.
4. Tretyakov E.A. Coordinated control of active and reactive capacity generation in electrical power distribution networks of railways. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2019, No. 643. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/643/1/012005.
5. Strategiya nauchno-tekhnologicheskogo razvitiya holdinga «RZHD» na period do 2025 goda i na perspektivu do 2030 goda (Belaya kniga) [The strategy of scientific and technological development of the Russian Railways holding for the period up to 2025 and for the future until 2030 (White Book)].
6. Dolgosrochnaya programma razvitiya OAO «RZHD» do 2025 goda (utverzhdena rasporyazheniem Pravitel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii ot 19.03.2020 № 466-r) [Long-term development program of Russian Railways until 2025 (approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated March 19, 2020 No. 466-r)].
7. Jizhong Z. Optimization of power system operation. Piscataway: IEEE Press, 2009, 624 p.
8. Koncepciya intellektual'noj elektroenergeticheskoj sistemy s aktivno-adaptivnoj set'yu.[The concept of an intelligent power system with an active-adaptive grid], Moscow: NTC FGC UES. 2012, 51 p.
9. Morales D. Optimal location of voltage regulators. IEEE Trans. On Power Systems, 2007, No. 12, pp. 27–29.
10. Kryukov A.V., Zakaryukin V.P. Operativnoe upravlenie v sistemah elektrosnabzheniya zheleznyh dorog: monografiya [Operational management in power supply systems of railways: monograph], Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2012, 129 p.
11. Bulatov Yu.N., Kryukov A.V. Primenenie geneticheskih algoritmov dlya nastrojki avtomaticheskih regulyatorov ustano-vok raspredelennoj generacii [Application of genetic algorithms for tuning automatic regulators of distributed generation plants]. Informacionnye i matematicheskie tekhnologii v nauke i upravlenii [Information and Mathematical Technologies in Science and Management], 2016, No. 2, pp. 30–45.
12. Arefi A., Abeygunawardana A., Ledwich G. A new risk-managed planning of electric distribution network incorporating customer engagement and temporary solutions. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 2018. No. 7 (4), pp. 1646–1661.
13. Cheremisin V. T., Tretyakov E. A. Sovershenstvovanie metodov i sredstv upravleniya trans-portom i raspredeleniem elektroenergii v sistemah elektrosnabzheniya stacionarnyh potrebitelej zheleznyh dorog: monografiya [Improvement of methods and means of control of transport and distribution of electricity in power supply systems of stationary consumers of railways: monograph], Omsk, 2017, 187 p.
14. Cheremisin V.T., Tretyakov E.A., Lavrukhin A.A. Gruppovoe upravlenie napryazheniem v elektroenergeticheskih sistemah [Group voltage control in electric power systems]. Svidetel'stvo o gosudarstvennoj registracii programmy dlya EVM [Certificate of state registration of a computer program], No. 2019666735. Appl. 05.12.2019; published 12/13/2019.
15. Cheremisin V., Tretyakov E. Implementation of the method of adaptive management of electric power transmission in distribution electric networks of railways. MATEC Web of Conferences, 2018, No. 239, 01011. DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201823901011.
16. Metodicheskie rekomendacii po ocenke investicionnyh proektov na zheleznodorozh-nom transporte [Methodological recommendations for the assessment of investment projects in railway transport]. Prilozhenie k ukazaniyu MPS Rossii [Appendix to the instruction of the Ministry of Railways of Russia], 31.08.1998, № в-1024у. Moscow: MPS, 1998.
17. STO RZD 08.005-2011. Innovacionnaya deyatel'nost' v OAO «RZHD». Poryadok ocenki effektivnosti innovacionnyh proektov» [Innovative activities at Russian Railways. The procedure for assessing the effectiveness of innovative projects]. Standart OAO «RZHD» [Russian Railways Standard], (Date of introduction: 01.07.2012).
18. STO 56947007-29.240.01.271-219. Metodicheskie ukazaniya po tekhniko-ekonomicheskomu obos-novaniyu elektrosetevyh ob"ektov. Etalony obosnovanij [Guidelines for the feasibility study of power grid facilities. Justification standards]. Standart organizacii PAO «FSK EES» [Organization standard of PJSC FGC UES], (date of introduction 07.24.2019).
19. Metodika rascheta i podtverzhdeniya ekonomicheskogo effekta ot ispol'zovaniya rezul'tatov nauchno-tekhnicheskih rabot v deyatel'nosti OAO «RZHD» po krugu vedeniya Departamenta elektrifikacii i elektrosnabzheniya [Methodology for calculating and confirming the economic effect from the use of the results of scientific and technical work in the activities of JSCo Russian Railways within the terms of reference of the Department of Electrification and Power Supply] (approved by order of JSCo Russian Railways No. 2889r dated 30.12.2008).
20. Otraslevaya smetno-normativnaya baza OSNBZH-2001 (OPDS-2821.2011) [Sectoral estimate and normative base OSNBZH-2001].