Basova A.V., Ivanova V.S. Razvitie malogo predprinimatel’stva v ysloviyah tsifrovizatsii economitcheskogo razvitiya [The role of professional judgment of an accountant in the formation of the accounting policy of an economic entity] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1 [Accessed 10/04/21]
Definitions of the concept of professional judgment in accounting regulations are given.
The latest achievements of the digital economy in the field of entrepreneurship and making the work of firms in a market economy easier are given; also the features and problems of digitalization in Russia taking into account the large country’s area and the population density are discussed. There was noted the need of increase the education level of the population, the level internet connection indicator and loyalty of Internet users for distributing online orders.
The scientists' reasoning about the feasibility of using artificial intelligence and manufacture automation in small and medium-sized businesses. The authors conclude that the introduction of the achievements of the digital economy into small businesses in some regions of Russia is advisable only if attention to improving the professionalism of employees and managers, changing the view of manufacturers and consumers on innovation, investment, finance and the economy in general is paid.
1. H. Dong, F.K. Hussain An Integrative view of the concept of Digital Ecosystem // Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Networking and Services. Washington, USA: IEEE Computer Society. - 2017. - pp. 42-44.
2. Bondarenko I.A. Institute of Entrepreneurship in the Context of Digitalization of the Economic System // Bulletin of the Academy of Knowledge No. 39 (4), 2020 p. 104-110
3. Jeong-Dong Lee, Chulwu Baek, Sira Maliphol, Jung-In Yeon. The trap of the average level of innovation // Foresight, 2019 vol. 13, no. P. 6-18
4. Zelinskaya M.V., Adamyan Zh.A. Russia on the way to the digital economy // Bulletin Academy of Knowledge No. 30, 2019, pp. 71-75
5. Zemtsov Stepan, Barinova Vera, Semyonova Roza. Risks of digitalization and adaptation of regional labor markets in Russia // Foresight, 2019, V. 13, no. P. 84-96
6. Internet trade in Russia 2019: analytics Data Insight [Electronic resource]. URL: https://e-pepper.ru/news/internet-torgovlya-v-rossii2019-analitika-data-... (date accessed: (03/30/2021).
7. OECD Cancun Declaration on the Digital Economy // Cancun, 2016
8. Krivopuskov V.V., Razov P.V., Volkov Yu.Yu. Social functions of small business in modern Russia // Humanitarian of the South of Siberia. T. 6 No. 5, 2017
9. On the limit values of income received from carrying out entrepreneurial activities for each category of small and medium-sized businesses: Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 04.04.2016 N 265.
10. On the development of small and medium-sized businesses in the Russian Federation: Federal Law of July 24, 2007 No. 209-FZ (as amended on December 30, 2020)
11. Panamareva O. N., Ivanova D. A. Problems of small business development in Russia // Economy and business: theory and practice, 2019.
12. Plotnikov A.I. Formation of organizational and managerial tools to improve the efficiency of online store services in the context of digitalization // St. Petersburg, 2021.
13. Polyanin A.V., Soboleva Yu. P., Tarnovsky V. V. Digitalization of small and medium-sized business processes / / Managerial consulting No. 4, 2020.
14. Program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation". Approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated July 28, 2017 No. 1632-r / Government of Russia. [Electronic resource]. - URL: http: // static.government.ru/media/files/9gFM4FHj4PsB79I 5v7yLVuPgu4bvR7M0.pdf (date of access: 03/31/2021).
15. Talantsev V.I., Ravnyanskiy A.K. Digital economy and its role in the development of small and medium-sized innovative entrepreneurship in Russia // Regional problems of economic transformation No. 2, 2018 Pp. 80-85
16. Fred Gault. User innovations in the digital economy // Foresight, 2019 vol. 13, no. 3. P. 6-12
17. Digital economy. Comments. December 2020 - URL: https://www.comnews.ru/digital-economy/content/212019/2020-12-07/2020-w5... -kommercii (date accessed: 03/30/2021)
18. E-commerce 2019-2020: 15 main trends [Electronic resource]. URL: https://e-pepper.ru/news/elektronnaya-kommertsiya2019-2020-15-osnovnykh-... (date accessed: 03/30/2021).