Katasheva A.P. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF PLANNING AND ACTUAL PERFORMANCE OF WORK ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT CONTENT OF THE PATH ALONG THE IRKUTSK SORTING RAILWAY TRACK [Electronic resource] / A.P. Katasheva, T.N. Asalkhanova, A.A. Oskolkov // “Young Science of Siberia”: electron. scientific journals – 2020. - № 2(8). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/ free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. Rus
The article provides a comparative analysis of the planning and actual performance of track repairs along the distance of the Irkutsk-Sortirovochny route. Work planning is performed in accordance with the regulatory documents of JSC «RZD». The corporate automated infrastructure management system of the EC ASUI allows you to conduct all types of planning: from annual to daily and generate reports on the implementation of planned and actual volumes of work. At the same time, there is a large load on the staff conducting planning. The introduction of digital Big Data technologies and predictive Analytics in the planning process will reduce the risks, the complexity of processing and analyzing information, mistakes that people make, and increase the productivity of all personnel along the route.
1. Asalkhanova T. N. Problem areas of operation of the EC ASU system. [Text] / T. N. Asalkhanova // Transport infrastructure of Russia: materials of the Tenth International scientific and practical conference may 21-24, 2019, Irkutsk: in 2 vols. - Irkutsk: Irgups, 2019. - Vol. 1. - P. 504-510.
2. Kovenkin D. A. Stages of the life cycle of the upper structure of the railway track [Text] / D. A. Kovenkin, V. A. Podverbny // The development of a regional network of Railways : collection of scientific works. Tr. / under the editorship of V. S. Sarsfield. - Khabarovsk: publishing house of dvgups, 2015. Issue 3. - p. 151-157.
3. About the management system for the implementation of the national program «Digital economy of the Russian Federation»: approved Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation № 234 of March 2, 2019.
4. long-Term development program of open joint stock company «RZD» until 2025: approved. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation № 466-R of March 19, 2019.
5. About the statement and introduction in action of regulations on the management system of track facilities, JSC «RZD» : approved. By order of JSC «RZD» dated December 31, 2015 № 3212r.
6. On approval of the Regulations on the organization of comprehensive maintenance of infrastructure facilities, roads and structures: approved. By order of JSC «RZD» dated November 29, 2019 № 2675/R
7. Turusov S. N. Big data in mass production [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://ssman.ru/site/statia_s.php?delid=1104&dir=pers_trening-screen caption. – (17.05.2020).
8. Operational instructions of the EC ASUI FA [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://loki.gvc.oao.rzd/maximo/webclient/ – (18.05.2020).