Cherepanov А.V. Application of virtual hitch technology for high-mass trains [Electronic resource] / А.V. Cherepanov, A.P. Kutsyi, A.S. Esaulenko // Young science of Siberia: electron. scientific journal - 2020. - No. 2(8). - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/28-20, free. - Zagl. from the screen. - Yaz. Russian, English (date of the application: 10.07.2020)
Railways connect a large number of regions of our country into a single transport system, perform most of the freight traffic of all types of transport, occupy an important place in the economic and strategic component of Russia.
The intensive increase in traffic volumes at the Eastern training ground of the Russian railway network and the rapidly growing freight traffic have led to an increase in the length of railway sections with insufficient capacity.
With the development of dual-train driving technology, it became possible to connect trains not only physically, but also through a “virtual coupler” .
The main objective of the new technology is to reduce the inter-train interval and significantly increase the throughput of railway lines. Virtual hitch (BC) makes it possible to combine trains into groups without requiring picking, as well as dynamically change the number and composition of trains included in a group.
This article discusses the effectiveness of the use of aircraft technology on the example of one of the sections of the railway of the Eastern training ground of the railway network.
1. Klimova E.V., Pilipushka L.E., Ryabov V.S. The technology of "virtual coupling" of trains as a tool to increase the carrying and throughput of the line // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region, T.1. Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2019.S. 60-64.
2. Rules for the technical operation of the railways of the Russian Federation (approved by Order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation dated December 21, 10 No. 286 as amended on December 25, 18). Consortium Code: Reference Legal System. [Electronic resource] - Access mode: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/902256286.
3. Rosenthals E. M. Interval regulation: innovation and development prospects: thematic selection // E. M. Rosenthals, N. V. Buinova; open for the release of E.V. Shavyrkin. - Krasnoyarsk: KrCSTIB, 2019 .-- 232 p.
4. Zakaryukin V.P., Kryukov A.V. Modeling of railroad power supply systems. Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2014.
5. Alekseeva T.L., Ryabchenok N.L., Astrakhantsev L.A., Tikhomirov V.A., Alekseev M.E. Povyshenie effektivnosti rekuperatsii elektricheskoi energii v elektricheskie seti peremennogo toka [Increase of efficiency of electric energy recovery into AC electrical networks]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019. Vol. 62, No. 2. Pp. 86–97, DOI: 10.26731/1813- 9108.2019.2(62). 86–97.
6. Stupitskiy V. P., Khudonogov I. A., Tikhomirov V. A, Lobanov O. V. Determination of residual bearing capacity of metal structures of the contact network. Journal of Transsib Railway Studies, 2019, vol. 3, no. 39, pp. 88 – 99 (In Russian).
7. Banshchikova A.A., Bazilevsky M.P., Tikhomirov V.A. THE Forecasting of pass volume of large containers carried on nontractive rolling stock in the export-import communication in towards from Russian Federation to China [Increase of efficiency of electric energy recovery into AC electrical networks]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2017. Vol. 54, No. 2. Pp. 90–94.
8. Puzina E.Yu. Strengthening the traction power supply system of the Niya-Kireng section of the East Siberian Railway. Electrification and development of infrastructure for energy supply of train traction in railway transport: proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium “Altrans-2011”. 2013 .-- S.464-468.
9. Puzina E.Yu. Assessment of the potential for increasing the energy efficiency of the traction power supply system of the Abakan power supply distance. Transport: science, education, production: collection of scientific papers of the International scientific-practical conference. –Rostov-on-Don: Publishing house of RGUPS, 2017. - S. 149-153.
10. Ryabchenok N., Alekseeva T., Astrakhancev L., Astashkov N., Tikhomirov V. (2020) Energy-Saving Driving of Heavy Trains. In: Murgul V., Pasetti M. (eds) International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies EMMFT 2018. EMMFT-2018 2018. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 982., Pp. 491–508 Springer, Cham, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-19756-8_47.
11. Puzina E.Yu. Assessment of the residual resource of traction transformers of the Northern course of the VZhD. Transport-2013: proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference. – Rostov-on-Don: Publishing House of the State University of Civil Engineering and Politics, 2013.–S. 173-175.
12. Puzina E.Yu., Perelygin V.M. Strengthening the traction power supply system of the Yakurim-Zvezdnaya section of the VZHD. Transport-2013: proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference. – Rostov-on-Don: Publishing House of the State University of Civil Engineering and Politics, 2013.–S. 176-178.
13. Ushakov V.A., Kutsyy A.P. Decrease in asymmetry in electric networks supplying traction substations // Modern technologies and scientific and technical progress. 2018. No. 1. S. 167-168.