Shaikhetdinov R.A., Sokolovskii I.K., Kosenko S.A. Analiz otkazov elementov zheleznodorozhnogo puti, vliyaushchikh na skorosti dvizheniya poezdov na uchastkah P distantsii [Analysis of failures of railway elements affecting the speed of trains section of the P distance]. [Electronic resource] / R. A. Shaikhetdinov, I. K. Sokolovsky, S. A. Kosenko //«Young Science of Siberia»: electron. scientific journals – 2021. - № 2(12). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/ free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. Rus.
The research work is devoted to the analysis of failures of railway track elements that affect the speed of trains on the sections of the N distance. The description of the N-distance of the path, as well as its physical, geographical, technical and operational characteristics, is given. The expanded length of the main tracks, the operational length, as well as the length of station tracks, special tracks, and the length of straight and curved sections along the entire distance of the track were determined. The characteristics of the railway track are presented: the type of rails, the type of fasteners, the type of sleepers, the material of the ballast layer, the type and brand of switches. The analysis of failures of railway track elements for the entire distance relative to the first and second tracks was performed based on data from the list of valid warnings for 2020.
1. Kosenko, S.A. Reasons for Failure of Railway Track Elements at the Range of the West Siberian Railway. Kosenko, S.S. Akimov // Bulletin of SGUPS. - 2017. - No. 3 (42). - S. 26-34.
2. Sokolov, OM Monitoring of operational work of differentially thermo-hardened rails on the West Siberian railway / О.М. Sokolov, S.A. Kosenko, S.S. Akimov // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: materials of VIII international. scientific-practical conf. - Irkutsk: publishing house IrGUPS, 2017 .-- P. 473-478.
3. Estimation of the cost of the life cycle of the track superstructure for various repair schemes and intermediate rail fastenings / S.А. Kosenko, S.S. Akimov, S.V. Bogdanovich, I.K. Sokolovsky // Bulletin of the Siberian State University of Ways of Communication. 2020. No. 2 (53). S. 92-100.
4. Method of changing temperature-clamped equalizing rails of continuous-welded track / S.А. Kosenko, R.V. Shangin, A.S. Shurugin, S.S. Akimov // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2015. - S. 187-190.
5. Improvement of technological maintenance of continuous welded track / S. A. Kosenko, A.S. Shurugin, O. G. Yudin, S.S. Akimov // Transport of the Urals. - 2016. - No. 2 (49). - S. 44-47.
6. Akimov S.S. Recycling as an alternative way to increase the strength of the under-ballast base of a railway track. Kosenko // Science, education, personnel: materials nat. conf. within the framework of the IX Int. Sib. transport Forum (Novosibirsk, May 22-25, 2019) - Novosibirsk: SGUPS Publishing House, 2019. pp. 204-212.
7. Akimov, S. Stability of the Supporting Subgrade on the Tracks with Heavy Train Move-ment / S. Akimov, S. Kosenko, S. Bogdanovich // Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, VIII International Scientific Siberian Transport Forum TransSiberia. Volume 2 Volume 1116 (2020) DOI: 10.1007 / 978-3-030-37919-3. - 2020, - Rp. 228-236.
8. Kosenko, S. Design of track structure for corridors of heavy-train traffic / S. Kosenko, S. Akimov // MATEC Web of Conferences. - 2018. - N 239. - Pp. 1-12.
9. Kosenko, S.A. Designing of track development of stations and the choice of superstructure structures for heavy train traffic / S. A. Kosenko, S. V. Bogda-novich, S. S. Akimov // Bulletin of SGUPS. - 2018. - No. 4 (47). - S. 21-29.
10. Kosenko, S.A. Improvement of the system of rail management on the main railways of the Republic of Kazakhstan: dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences / Kosenko Sergey Alekseevich - Almaty, KazATK, 2007. - 288 p.