Gerasimov D.A., Kuzin M.V. Alekseenko V.A. Perspektivnyye sistemy kontrolya parametrov podvizhnogo sostava na hodu poezda [Advanced systems for control of rolling stock parameters during the train] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1(11)
Today, the problem of ensuring the safety of the integrity of the rolling stock, as well as preventing emergencies associated with them, is one of the most important and key tasks in the operation of not only signaling, centralization and blocking systems, but the entire company of Russian Railways as a whole.
The introduction of systems for monitoring the parameters of the rolling stock while the train is moving (SMPRS) helped to significantly reduce the risk of accidents and reduce the cost of restoration work. These systems make it possible to identify the pre-failure state of the monitored unit of the car and promptly transmit information about its state to the responsible personnel for its (state) liquidation.
The development of SMPRS does not stand still and today the newest advanced systems of various kinds of modifications and designs are being put into operation, and it is about them that will be discussed in this article
- Diagnostics of the technical condition of a freight train [Electronic resource].URL: http://scbist.com/scb/uploaded/sbor-inf-na-jd/8.htm (date of access: 10.26.2020)
- Sigileva, E.I.Failure analysis of freight car bogies during operation / Ekaterina I. Sigileva, Ksenia A. Aksinina // Innotrans : scientific-and-nonfiction edition. – 2014. – № 1. – P. 76-80
- V.S. Maryukhnenko, Yu.F. Mukhopad, B.M. Mironov, V.A. Alekseenko Automated control of rolling stock on the move of the train // Textbook for students and postgraduates in the discipline "Control systems for rolling stock parameters." - Irkutsk, 2016 – P.28-49
- Maryukhnenko V.S., Pultyakov A.V. Features of monitoring the technical condition of rolling stock while the train is in motion // Automation in transport. - 2016. - V.2. - No. 2. - P. 272-287.
- Automated diagnostic complex for control of geometric parameters of wheel pairs of cars "COMPLEX" [Electronic resource].URL: http://www.labracon.ru/ru/products/complex (date of access: 10.26.2020)
- Automated diagnostic system for monitoring the parameters of wheel pairs of cars "COMPLEX" [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.tdisie.nsc.ru/kompleks_rus.html (date of access: 10.26.2020)
- Chugui Y.V. Complex for diagnostic control of wheelsets of rolling stock // Russian Agency for Patents and Trademarks [Electronic resource]. URL: https://yandex.ru/ patents/doc/RU28348U1_20030320 (date of access: 10.26.2020)
- Automated diagnostic complexes for measuring the geometric parameters of wheel pairs of cars Complex [Electronic resource]. URL: http://td-str.ru/file.aspx?id=641 (date of access: 10.26.2020)
- Automated diagnostic complex for measuring wheel pairs of cars on the approaches to the station (KTI) [Electronic resource]. URL: https://vk.com/@vagonniki_rzd-avtomatizirovannyi-diagnosticheskii-kompleks-dlya-izmereniya (date of access: 10.26.2020)
- Automated diagnostic complexes for measuring the geometric parameters of wheelsets of cars "Complex" // Appendix to certificate No. 58784 on the type approval of measuring instruments - Novosibirsk, 2015 - P.1-6
- Hardware and software complex "PAUK" for infrared diagnostics of rolling stock running gear [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.rgups.ru/science/razrabotki-143/programmno-apparatnnyi-komple... (date of access: 10.26.2020)
- PAUK’s will follow the cars [Electronic resource]. URL: https://company.rzd.ru/ru/9401/page/78314?id=156746 (date of access: 10.26.2020)
- Complex PAUK-11k - automation of the processes of diagnosing wheel pairs of rolling stock / ArtemyevА.А. // Bulletin of the Joint Scientific Council of JSC Russian Railways - 2017 - No. 4 - P.30-31 (date of access: 27.10.2020)
- PAUK’s looks for defects // Issue №21 (26394) of the newspaper "Gudok" [Electronic resource]. URL: https://gudok.ru/newspaper/?ID=1403879 (date of access: 10.26.2020)