Vishnyakova A.P. Improving the safety level of the passage of the train when crossing highways [Electronic resource] / A.P. Vishnyakova // "Molodaya nauka Sibiri": electron. scientific journal-2021. - No. 1(11). - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru , free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. rus., eng.
This article presents the general construction of the crossing, the analysis of ensuring the safety of railway intersections with road transport. We studied the statistics of accidents on Russian roads at the beginning of 2021. We examined the world experience in the field of safety at level crossings, using the example of the country of Japan. A study of the statistics of foreign accidents in railway transport for five years was carried out, which in turn showed an excellent picture in the field of the analyzed analysis and contributed to making certain conclusions.
1. Instructions for the operation of railway crossings of the Ministry of Railways of Russia [Text] -1998.-260 s
2. Moskvichev OV Information technologies and information management systems in mainline transport [Text] - Samara: SamGUPS, 2015. - 288p.
3. Papov P.A. Improvement of methods and algorithms of control in systems of interval regulation of train traffic using a radio channel: dissertation [Text] / - St. Petersburg: FGBOU VPO, 2014. - 17 p.
4. Verevkina OI State of the problem and methods of ensuring traffic safety at level crossings: scientific article [Text] / V. V Demyanov, O.B Imarov, ME Skorobogatov - Irkutsk: ISTU, 2018, 16 p.
5. Kolisnichenko E.A. Safety at railway crossings: scientific article [Text] / Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region, 2019 - 419-424 p.