Tsvik L.B. Measurement and control systems for testing material samples for fatigue strength [Electronic resource] / L.B. Cvik, O.L. Malomyzhev, L.V. Martynenko, D.O. Malomyzhev // "Young science of Siberia": electron. scientific journal, 2020. no. 4.
When improving the structures of railway rolling stock, there is a need to test the materials of its parts for fatigue strength. Resource tests for fatigue strength can be carried out both during sea trials at special landfills, and on stands in laboratory conditions. The cost of performing tests in the laboratory is much simpler and cheaper, which emphasizes their importance and cost-effectiveness.
The article proposes the development of a control system for testing samples of material for fatigue strength, as well as a system for measuring and registering the force acting on the sample, and the ability to control the nature of the sample loading.
Methods have been developed for obtaining various loading modes of the tested material and selecting the corresponding real operating modes of railway rolling stock parts
An eccentric shaft positioning system is proposed, which provides the convenience of creating the necessary maximum load on the sample, as well as the convenience of replacing samples after testing is completed.
The developed system for recording changes in the force acting on the sample during the test process provides high measurement accuracy, allows testing with registration on a flash drive, and also provides convenience for measuring the maximum value of the force when setting up the stand before testing.
It is possible to register the number of loading cycles, with the output of information on a digital display.
1. G.I. Fedyukovich, L.B. Tsvick, V.N. Zheleznyak, V.K. Eremeev, I.S. Bocharov. Ustroystvo dlya ispytaniya plastinchatogo obraztsa na ustalostnuyu prochnost' [Device for testing a plate sample for fatigue strength]. Patent RF no. 2717571, Bulletin no. 9.
2. L.B. Tsvick, A.P. Cherepanov, A.A. Pykhalov, M.A. Khramenok, K.A. Kuznetsov, M.V. Shapova. Obrazets dlya otsenki prochnosti materiala pri slozhnom napryazhennom sostoyanii [Sample for assessing the strength of a material under a complex stress state]. Patent RF no. 2360227, Bulletin no. 18.
3. K.A. Vansovich, V.I. Kernels. Ustroystvo dlya dvukhosnykh ispytaniy krestoobraznykh obraztsov [Device for biaxial testing of cruciform specimens]. Patent RF no. 176972, Bulletin no. 4.
4. L.B. Tsvick, A.P. Cherepanov, M.A. Khramenok, M.V. Shapova. Sposob ispytaniya plastinchatogo obraztsa na ustalostnuyu prochnost' i ustroystvo dlya yego osushchestvleniya [Method for testing a plate sample for fatigue strength and a device for its implementation]. Patent RF no. 2418284, Bulletin no. 13.
5. The Anura VI Reference designer mechanical engineer vol. 1. / V. I. Anur-EB Reference guide. – M.: Mechanical Engineering. - 2015. - 920 p.
6. K.A. Vansovich, V.I. Kernels. Ustroystvo dlya dvukhosnykh ispytaniy krestoobraznykh obraztsov [Device for biaxial testing of cruciform specimens]. Patent RF no. 176972, Bulletin no. 4.
7. N. A. Makhutov, K. V. Frolov, Yu. G. Dragunov, etc. Model studies and full-scale tensometry of power reactors. // N. A. Makhutov, K. V. Frolov, Yu. G. Dragunov and others. m.: Nauka, 2001-293 p. - (Series "research of stresses and strength of nuclear reactors").
8. Birger I. A., Shorr B. F., Ioselevich G. B. Calculation of the strength of machine parts. - M. Mashinostroenie. - 1993. - 350 p.
9. Margolin sh. M. Exact stop of electric drives. - M.: Energoatomizdat 1984. -183 p.
10. Tikhomirov E. L. Microprocessor control of electric drives of CNC machines. - M.: mechanical engineering. - 1990. - 273 p.
11. TOQUES. Internet site - https://tokves.ru/