Tyukavkin-Plotnikov A. A., Uglenko O. G. On the civil law concept of a controlling person // Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal, 2020, No. 4. Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/410-20, free. Title from the screen. Languages: Russian, English [appeal date: 22.12.2020].
The article is devoted to the consideration of the concept of «controlling person». The relevance of the study lies in the fact that the concept of a controlling person is actively used in modern Russian civil legislation to address various issues: from regulating and challenging transactions concluded under the influence of a controlling person, to bringing him to justice. The article reflects the variety of approaches to the definition of a controlling person, demonstrated by Russian legislation. The conclusion is made about the need to unify the concept under study. Based on the analysis of numerous sources that define the concept of a controlling person, general features are derived, directly or indirectly contained in these normative sources and which are a guideline for judicial practice.
1. One-volume explanatory dictionary of the Russian language by S. I. Ozhegov and N. Yu. Shvedova [Electronic resource]. URL: https://gufo.me/dict/ozhegov/%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BB%... (date of access : 11/10/2020).
2. Federal Law of October 26, 2002 No. 127-FZ «On insolvency (bankruptcy)» // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2002. No. 43. Art. 4190.
3. Federal Law of December 26, 1995 No. 208-FZ «On Joint Stock Companies» // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 1996. No. 1. Art. one.
4. Federal Law of 08 February 1998 No. 14-FZ «On Limited Liability Companies» // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 1998. No. 7. Art. 785.
5. Federal Law of April 22, 1996 No. 39-FZ «On the Securities Market» // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 1996. No. 17. Art. 1918.
6. Federal Law of November 21, 2011 No. 325-FZ «On Organized Tenders» // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2011. No. 48. Art. 6726.
7. Draft Federal Law No. 47538-6 «On Amendments to Parts One, Two, Three and Four of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, as well as to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation» (ed., Adopted by the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation in Part I nii April 27, 2012) [Electronic resource]. URL: SPS «Consultant Plus». (The document has not been published).
8. Corporate law: textbook / otv. ed. I.S.Shitkina. 2nd ed. M., 2015.
9. Tax Code of the Russian Federation (Part One): Federal Law of July 31, 1998 No. 146-FZ // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 1998. No. 31. Art. 3824.
10. Federal Law of April 29, 2008 No. 57-FZ «On the Procedure for Making Foreign Investments in Business Companies of Strategic Importance for Ensuring the Defense of the Country and State Security» // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2008. No. 18. Art. 1940.
11. Zhukova Yu. D. Responsibility of persons who have the actual ability to determine the actions of a legal entity: analysis of the legal possibilities laid down in article 53.1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation // Bulletin of Arbitration Practice. 2014. No. 5.
12. Lomakin D. V. The concept of removing the corporate cover: the implementation of its main provisions in the current legislation and the draft amendments to the Civil Code of the Russian Federation // Bulletin of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation. 2012. No. 9.
13. Handbook of the head of the organization: legal basis / otv. ed. I.S.Shitkina. M., 2015.
14. Federal Law of July 26, 2006 No. 135-FZ «On Protection of Competition» // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2006. No. 31 (Part 1). Art. 3434.