Efremova A.A. PREREQUISITES FOR THE INTRODUCTION OF DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES IN PATH ORGANIZATIONS [Electronic resource] / A.A. Efremova, T.N. Asalkhanova, A.A. Oskolkov // “Young Science of Siberia”: electron. scientific journals – 2020. - № 3(9). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/ free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. Rus.
Corporate information management systems are successfully used in the track economy of railway transport. Many employees of structural divisions – railway tracks -are involved in working in the systems. There are prerequisites for the introduction of innovative technologies and the transition to digital transformation of the track economy. However there are also internal problems that prevent the transition to new management methods: maintaining paper documentation, for example, by railway track condition controllers, the absence of certain regulatory documents, and imperfect technical base. To reduce the impact of these problems, new approaches to improving technological processes are proposed.
1. Asalkhanova T. N. Problem areas of operation of the EC ASU system. [Text] / T.N. Asalkhanova // Transport infrastructure of Russia: materials of the Tenth International scientific and practical conference may 21-24, 2019, Irkutsk: in 2 vols. - Irkutsk: Irgups, 2019. - Vol. 1. - P. 504-510.
2. Kovenkin D. A. Determination of transverse stresses in the rail neck depending on dynamic loads on approaches to bridges [Text] / D.A. Kovenkin, D. S. Altynnikov // Modern technology. System analysis. Modeling. - Irkutsk: Irgups publishing House. – 2018. – № 4 (60). – pp. 108-117.
3. On the management system for the implementation of the national program «Digital economy of the Russian Federation» : approved Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation № 234 of March 2, 2019.
4. long-Term development program of open joint stock company «Russian Railways» until 2025 : approved. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation № 466-R of March 19, 2019.
5. About the statement and introduction in action of regulations on the management system of track facilities, JSC «RZD» : approved. By order of JSC «Russian Railways» dated December 31, 2015 № 3212r.
6. About the approval of Regulations on the organization of complex maintenance of infrastructure facilities of the economy of the way and structures: approved by the By order of JSC «Russian Railways» dated November 29, 2019 № 2675/r
7. Design and engineering company. Laboratory of BIM technologies [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: bimlab.ru/faq-bim3d.html. – Caption from the screen. – (01.05.2020).