Suprunovskiy A. V. Primenenie sistemy Anylogic dlya modelirovaniya uchastkovoj zheleznodorozhnoj stancii [Application of Anylogic system for simulation of rail-road station]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 2. [Accessed 25/08/20]
The article considers one of the possible approaches to describing the operation of a local railway station, based on the use of agent-based modeling, which involves the use of special active objects - agents with attributes and connections. There are three main types of agents: train, station, operational management. They are related both to each other and to external factors. Based on the technological process of the station, a group of basic operations is allocated for each agent. Anylogic system was chosen as the simulation environment. It allows you to create a simulation model, and also makes it possible to represent the objects in question in 3D graphics. The developed model makes it possible to identify problem areas in the technological process of the station's operation and makes it possible to develop measures to improve its performance indicators.
- Smekhov A.A. Mathematical models of cargo work processes. Moscow: Transport, 1982.256 p.
- Shmulevich M.I., Starikov A.E. The structure of the simulation model of industrial railway stations and its implementation in the AnyLogic system // Industrial transport XXI century.– 2015.– № 1.
- Slobodyanyuk, I.G. Macromodeling of transport hubs / P.A. Kozlov, N.A. Tushin, V.Yu. Permikin, I. G. Slobodyanyuk // Railway transport. - 2015. - №. 10. P. 38-40.
- Bobrovskiy V.I. Functional simulation of railway stations on the basis of finite state automata // Transport Problems The Silesian University of Technology, Faculty of Transport, Katowice, Poland. – 2014. – Vol. 9, Iss. 3. – P. 57-66.
- Pavlov A.I., Stolbov A.B. Prototype of the agent design support system for simulation models of complex systems // Software products and systems. 2016. №. 3. P. 79-84.
- Shabunin A.B. Development of a multi-agent system for adaptive resource management for Russian Railways / N.А. Kuznetsov, P.O. Skobelev, I.O. Babanin, S.S. Kozhevnikov, E.V. Simonova, M.E. Stepanov, A.V. Tsarev // Mechatronics automation control. 2013. №. 1 (142). P. 23-29.
- Grigoryev I. Anylogic in three days [Электронный ресурс]: a quick course in simulation modeling / I. Grigoryev — 2018.— 251 c.
- Kazakov A.L., Pavidis M.M. On one approach to modeling the operation of marshalling yards // Transport of the Urals. 2019, №. 1 (60). P. 29-35.
- Kazakov A.L. Application of multiphase queuing systems for modeling a marshalling yard / M.M. Pavidis, M.L. Zharkov // Bulletin of USTU. 2018. №. 2 (38). P. 4-14.
- Pavlov A.I., Stolbov A.B. Features of the implementation of the support system for the design of simulation models based on the declarative description of agents // The Seventh All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference “Simulation Modeling. Theory and Practice "(IMMOD-2015). Conference proceedings. P. 256-261.
- Bhardwaj A., Ghosh S., Dutta A. Modeling of Multiagent Based Railway System using BDI Logic // Proc. of the Intl. Conf. on Future Trends in Computing and Communication – FTCC 2013. – P. 60-65.