Novoseltsev P.V. The effect of rail wear of continuous welded rail on its stability [Electronic resource] / P.V. Novoseltsev, Yu.A. Kuptsov // "Young science of Siberia": electron. scientific journal – 2020. – № 2(8). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/28-20, free. – Zagl. from the screen. – Yaz. Russian, English (date of the application 16.07.2020)
The initial stage of loss of stability of a continuous welded rail (the so-called “track buckling”) is the loss of stability of one of the rails.
When the rail is worn out, the geometric dimensions of its section decrease, and the axial moment of inertia decreases relative to the vertical axis of the rail section, the center of gravity of the section shifts and, thus, the force eccentricity additionally increases. In the area of the rail insulating joint, there is less rigidity, shocks from the passage of the wheel along the rail joint occur, therefore, when the trains move, the rail track is weakened. Because of this, the danger of rail ejection increases. The article emphasizes the need to strengthen it and increase the rigidity of the rail connection, impact strength and strength of composite plates.
The paper provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the probability of loss of stability of continuous welded rail.
1. Instructions for the device, installation, maintenance and repair of the jointless path dated December 29, 2012 No. 2788P 1.
2. Decree of Russian Railways OJSC No. 2022 of October 1, 2009, “On the Establishment of Temporary Standards for the Operation of the Continuous welded rail”.
3. Kargapol'tsev S.K., Novoseltsev P.V., Kuptsov Yu.A. A practical way to control the stability of a jointless track // Journal " Railway Track and Facilities" / M.- 2019.- No. 10 - pp.38-40.
4. Bokhoeva L.A., Sadovsky G.P., Gurtovoy S.S. Multilayer protective structures made of composite materials// In the collection: III international conference of young scientists on modern problems of materials and structures. A collection of articles. 2019. pp. 59-64.
5. Chermoshentseva A.S., Pokrovskiy A.M., Bokhoeva L.A. The behavior of delaminations in composite materials - experimental results// In the collection: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. Ser. "International Conference on Advanced Materials and New Technologies in Modern Materials Science 2015, AMNT 2015" 2016. p. 012005.
6. Bokhoeva L.A., Pnev A.G., Chermoshentseva A.S. strength Testing of ring samples made of layered composite materials with interlayer defects// Bulletin of the Buryat state University. 2011. no. 9. pp. 230-236.
7. Bokhoeva L.A., Bochektueva E.B., Baldanov A.B., Kurokhtin V.Yu. Calculation of the strength of layered flat screens at impact using cad/cae systems// In the collection: III International conference of young scientists on modern problems of materials and structures. A collection of articles. 2019. pp. 281-287.