Zheleznyak V.N. Estimation of track and rolling stock parameters on the example of the eastern polygon [Electronic resource] / V.N. Zheleznyak, L.V. Martynenko, V.A. Ivanova // "Young science of Siberia": electron. scientific journal – 2020. – № 2(8). – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/28-20, free. – Zagl. from the screen. – Yaz. Russian, English (date of the application 13.07.2020)
The East Siberian railway runs through the territory of 4 subjects of the country in which there are difficult climatic conditions. This railway carries the TRANS-Siberian and Baikal-Amur mainlines. The length of the operational road of Federal significance exceeds 3,800 km, which is 4.5 % of the entire railway network. At the same time, having a complex terrain of the track with various degrees of curves, the load increases every year on the entire network of the East Siberian railway. To increase cargo turnover, long-distance trains are made up, which, according to statistics, are most often subjected to a descent in conjunction with a violation of the speed limit.
Due to the high level of capacity on the East Siberian railway and the difficulty of ensuring uninterrupted passage of existing train flows with large volumes of work on track sanitization, it is advisable for freight trains to provide a longitudinal force. The longitudinal strength obtained by calculations and for one of the junctions on the track section of the East Siberian railway revealed an excess of the maximum permissible values. An analytical description of the experimental data is proposed by the proposed expression, which meets the requirements for the reliability of the result, which is important when considering the norms of longitudinal effort. The critical speed of an empty car is determined. The article presents the dependence of the speed of the rolling stock on the amount of longitudinal forces acting on nearby cars in the composition.
1. Akhmezhdanov R. A. et al.; ed. Krivorudchenko V. F. Technical diagnostics of VA-gons [Text]: textbook for students studying in the specialty 190300.65 "Rolling stock of Railways" VPO: in 2 hours Moscow: Training and methodological center for education in railway transport, 2013
2. Bykov B. V. Design of bogies of cargo and passenger cars: an Illustrated textbook.: Route, 2004. - 36 p.
3. Vershinsky S. V., Danilov V. N., Khusidov V. D. Dynamics of the car ed. 3 1991. P. 360.
4. Gerasimov V. S., Skiba I. F., Kernich B. M. et al.; Ed. Gerasimova V. S.-2nd ed., pererab. and add. - M.: Transport/, Technology of car building and repair of cars: Textbook for universities, 1988-381 p.
5. Ivanova, V. Yu. MDK 02.01 Organization of work and management of the organization's subdivision (wagons) (section 3) (topic 3.3): Fund of evaluation funds / V. Yu.Ivanova. - Moscow: UMTS ZHDT, 2020. - 40 p.
6. instruction on maintenance of cars in operation (instruction to the inspector of cars) no. 808-2017-PKB-CT.
7. Karpushchenko N. I., Velichko D. V., Bobovnikova N. A. Text of a scientific article on the specialty "Mechanics and mechanical engineering" Influence of the track width and the state of running parts of rolling stock on the wear rate.
8. Lukin V. V., Anisimov P. S., Fedoseev Yu. P. Wagons. General course, Moscow 2004.
9. Romen Yu. S., Muginstein L. A., Neverova L. I. Text of a scientific article on the specialty "Mechanics and mechanical engineering" Influence of longitudinal forces in trains on the danger of car derailment depending on their loading.
10. Shadur L. A. (ed.) Vans. Construction, theory and calculation. 3rd ed., revised and added. M.: Transport, 1980. P. 439.