Gabdulina Р.. R. Improving the Frontline Personnel Management System [Electronic resource] / Р.. R. Gabdulina // Young Science of Siberia: electron. scientific journal - 2020. - No. 1 (7). - Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/17-2020, free. - Zagl. from the screen. - Yaz. Russian, English (Date of treatment: 03/11/2020).
The article reveals the concept of Frontline personnel, the reasons for staff turnover of passenger car conductors, and ways to overcome this turnover
1. GOST R. railway transport Services. Quality of services in the field of cargo transportation. Terms and definitions. STANDARTINFORM, 2019.
2. E. V. Kopylova, S. P. Vakulenko, M. A. Tumanov. Journal No. 12 (222), December, 2010 the Use of it in training front-line staff. Alexander Gromovenko.
3. Hooter Issue № 45 (26418) 21.03.2018 2 lane | news
4. https://www.transclass.ru/travel/blog/ispoved-provodnitsy-vagona-tks-ply... Railway passenger carrier TCS, Transclass.ru
5. Wilk, M. F. On the improvement of registration of professional diseases of railway workers / / Hygiene and sanitation. - Moscow: Meditsina, 2001. - No. 6. - Pp. 37, 38.
6. Kaptsov, V. A. Professional and production-dependent morbidity of railway workers [Text] / V. A. Kaptsov, V. B. Pankova, S. V. Suvorov / / Hygiene and sanitation. - Moscow: Medicine, 1996. - No. 6. – P. 16 – 22.
7. Modern problems of occupational morbidity in railway transport [Text] / V. B. Pankova, Yu. M. Artemenkov, etc. / / Hygiene and sanitation. - Moscow: Meditsina, 2006. - No. 3. – P. 28 – 32.
8. Yudaeva, O. S. Improving the working conditions of conductors using modern polymercontaining materials for the interior decoration of passenger cars: autoref. dis ... Cand. Techn. Sciences / O. S. Yudaeva / Moscow state University of Railways. - Moscow, 2011. – 24 p.
9. Bubnov V.A. Personnel management through the prism of professional standards // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. - 2018. - T. 2. - S. 208-212.
10. Bubnov V.A., Polyansky S.A. Development of modules for the competitive assignment for HR specialists according to WorldSkills standards // Bulletin of SamGUPS. - 2019 .-- No. 2 (44). - S. 26-33.
11. Bubnov V. A. Polysystem monopoly: fiscal aspect / V. A. Bubnov, D. S. Haustov, G. A. Khomenko. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2015 .-- 224 p.
12. Bubnov V. A. Problems of the formation of revenues and expenditures of the regional budget on the example of the Irkutsk region / V. A. Bubnov // Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Economic Academy. - 2014. - No. 2 (94). - S. 13-21.