Merkulova I.P. Multimodal transportation in Russia: experience, problems, prospects [Electronic resource] / I.P. Merkulova // Young Science of Siberia: electron. scientific journals – 2018. – №2. – Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/22–2018, free. The title. from the screen. – Lang. Russ. English. (date accessed: 20.12.2018)
This article discusses the main problems of multimodal transport in Russia and ways to solve these problems. The article identifies the following main problems: the problem of poor development of the transport infrastructure, the problem of coordinating the work of various types of transport during multimodal transportation, the problem of legal regulation, as well as customs procedures. To solve the above problems, it is proposed to: create hub multimodal transport and logistics centers, use advanced digital technologies, approve Federal law, simplify customs procedures. The experience of Russia in these shipments and the prospects for development are noted.
1. Research of the Russian market of transport services. [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://www.shopolog.ru/metodichka/kompanii–i–rynki/issledovanie–rossiyskogo–rynka–transportnyh–uslug (date accessed: 20.10.2018).
2. Lavrikov I.N. Problems of the organization of multimodal transport in Russia / I.N. Lavrikov, D.A. Syschikov, D.A. Tarabrin // Science through the prism of time. – 2018. – № 2 (11). – P. 43–46.
3. Nikiforov E.S. Multimodal transportation: destination, types, features / E.S. Nikiforov, R.R. Latypova // Education, economy, society. – 2014. – № 5 – 6 (45–46). – P. 35–37.
4. Kuzmina M.A. Logistics as Russia's national competitive advantage / M.A. Kuzmina, S.L. Nadiryan, E.O. Chernobrivets // Bulletin of the Faculty of Management Spbgeu, 2018. – № 3. – P. 369–374.
5. Transit potential of Russia – new solutions for emerging markets. [Electronic resource]. – URL: http://tass.ru/pmef–2017/articles/4291776 (date accessed: 20.10.2018).
6. Index of logistic indicators. [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://lpi.worldbank.org/international/global (date accessed: 20.10.2018).
7. Federal State Statistics Service. [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://www.gks.ru/ (date accessed: 20.10.2018).
8. Federal Statistical Office of Germany. [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://www.destatis.de/EN/ (date accessed: 20.10.2018).
9. Abdreev G.A. Foreign experience in creating terminal complexes and logistics centers / G.А. Abdreev // Bulletin of the Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications. M. Tynyshpayev. – 2011. – №3 (70). – P. 51–55)
10. Overview of the Russian transport sector in 2017. [Electronic resource]. – URL: http://investinrussia.com/data/files/sectors/en– en –transport–survey–2018.pdf (date accessed: 20.10.2018).
11. Astakhova V.Yu. Foreign experience in organizing multimodal and intermodal transportation / V.Yu. Astakhova // Scientific problems of transport in Siberia and the Far East. – 2009. – № 1. – P. 54.