Kramynina G.N. Trans"evrazijskie transportnye koridory i mesto Rossii v nih [Trans-eurasian transport corridors and the place of russia in them] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2018, no. 2. [Accessed 10/12/18]
In view of the rapid emergence of Asian countries as the leader of world trade, the theme of the development of international transport corridors is relevant. This article discusses modern transport corridors by various modes of transport from Asia to Europe. The statistics of the commodity structure, a comparative description of popular transport corridors, the role and place of Russia in this system, and prospects for the near future are given.
1. Aydarova A.B. Development of transit potential in the context of the integration of Kazakhstan into the world transport system / A. B. Aydarova // KazEU Khabarshyssy, 2011. t.№ 2.-С.261 - 264.
2. Byankina A.M. The development of relations between Russia, China and Mongolia (brief historical and legal aspect) // Russia and China: history and prospects of cooperation. Materials of the 2nd international scientific-practical conference. Ed. ed. D.V. Buyarov. Blagoveshchensk. - 2012.
3. Komarov D. The New Silk Road: How China Will Change the Economic Map of the World // Southern China. - 2015.
4. Lobanov N. Features of national logistics: why Chinese transit bypasses Russia // Logist.ru. —2016.
5. Maksimenko A.N., Mashkov A.S. Comparison of logistic routes between Europe and the People’s Republic of China // Young Scientist. - 2017. - №10. - p. 255-259
6. Mozgovoy K. Korean goods offered Transsib / / Beep. —2018. — №106.
7. Electronic resource http://infranews.ru/logistika
8. Electronic resource https://regnum.ru/news
9. Electronic resource https://tass.ru/ekonomika/5442802
10. Electronic resource https://www.vestifinance.ru/articles/57732