Komarov V.S., Ignatyeva E.I., Vlasova A.N., Belogolov Y.I. Tekhnologiya organizacii i formirovaniya perevozki zernovyh gruzov v ramkah uslugi «Zernovoj ekspress» [Technology of organization and formation of grain cargoes transportation within the "Grain express" service]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 2. [Accessed 09/07/20]
The competitiveness of Russian grain in foreign markets depends not only on the quality of the agro-industrial complex, but also on the technical ability of the transport infrastructure to ensure the export of grain in the required amount, provided that minimum transportation costs are ensured. Despite the fact that in recent years there has been an annual increase in the shipment of grain goods by rail, it is not a priority for agricultural producers, the volume of grain import by road is constantly increasing.
The authors propose the most optimal and low-cost technology of organization and formation of grain transportation by rail within the framework of the Grain Express service, provided that grain hubs are created. The value of the received income from the departure of cars using the "Grain Express" service has been determined on the example of the Krasnoyarsk railway road.
1. Russian Railways Holding development strategy for the period up to 2030 - M: Russian Railways JSC, 20.12.2013. Official website of Russian Railways OJSC: http://rzd.ru
2. Agro-industrial portal АГРОХХ1.URL: agroxxi.ru
3. New opportunities [Electronic resource]. - The electron. text data - Access mode: Site “Beep”, free. - URL:https://gudok.ru/zdr/178/?ID=1484164. – The title from the screen. (Accessed: 09/03/2020)
4. Pasochnaya E.V. Prospects for development of railway freight transportation to port grain terminals/Pasochnaya E.V., Trapenov V.V., Khan V.V.//Engineering Gazette Don, № 4 (2017). - p. 23-34.
5. Olentsevich V.A., Astashkov N.P. Methods of attracting clients to the services of the transport and logistics business of the block in order to increase the competitiveness of the holding JSC "Russian Railways"//Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. 2019. T. 1. Page 4-8.
6. Krol N.V., Grigorieva N. N., Olentsevich V.A., Upyr R.Y. Ways to improve the economic mechanism in the development of the customer base of freight transport//Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. 2019. № 4 (64). Page 155-161.
7. Grishkova D.Y., Manzurov D.S. Calculation of the optimal option of grain transportation//Problems of modern economy: materials of international scientific - report. Cont. - Kazan, 2018. - S. 70-71.