Tyunkov V.V. Technological algorithm in the prospective constructive development of railway freight cars of 1520 mm gauge [Electronic resource] / V.V. Tyunkov, V.S. Buzunova, A.E. Pashkov // "Young science of Siberia": electron. scientific journal, 2020. no. 4.
The goal is to provide constructive and technological support for the optimization shift in the configuration solution of freight cars with a gauge of 1520 mm. Multi-factorial influence prevents intensive reformatting of design solutions for almost all Assembly units, as well as internal kinematics in the process of high-speed traffic, especially in curves of small radius and complicated mountain-pass sections of highways. The authors propose the solution of the problem and the corresponding tasks, which is achieved by the fact that under the proposed rationalization in the car-the platform that is used primarily for containers, changes are made to the manufacturing process and subsequent operation, including the power setting of parts of subassemblies stresses are opposite in sign maintenance as well as some precomposition, including domantai (for example, connection via pin – adapter) additional intermediate trucks in the middle part of the supporting frame of the car with the aim of increasing the number of wheel pairs of the car-platform, under load.
1. Reference book 002I-2009 PKB TSV "Freight cars of Railways of 1520 mm gauge", PKB TSV edition of JSC "Russian Railways", 2009, p.326,359, 367, 379, 399.
2. Innovative solution-a 120-foot articulated platform for transporting three 40-foot large-capacity containers / Y. P. Boronenko, Belgorodtsev T. M., S. G. Vasil'ev, N. Smirnov // Transport vehicles and equipment, 2009, no. 5, Pp. 56-59.
3. Kravchuk V. A. Strenuous state of beams prestressed by wall extraction //Izvestia of higher educational institutions. Construction and architecture. Novosibirsk, 1988, No. 4, Pp. 9-11.
4. Laschenko M. N. Regulation of stresses in metal structures. Moscow: Leningrad, 1966, 191 p. (in Russian).
5. Guidelines for the use of static and kinematic dimensions of rolling stock on OSJD member Railways of 1435 and 1520 mm gauge / P 500/4. Approved by the meeting of the OSJD Commission for infrastructure and rolling stock from 18 to 21 October 2016. Date of entry into force: 21 October 2016 – 86 C.
6. Features of dynamic behavior of articulated wagons / A.M. Orlova, N. V. Smirnov, P. V. Kozlov // Wagons and wagon economy, 2010, no. 4, Pp. 32-34.
7. Pastukhov I. F., Lukin V. V., Zhukov N. I. Vagony [Wagons]. Moscow: "Transport", 1988, p. 190.
8. A.V. Manenkov, A.V. Grigoriev, I.A. Vodyakov, I.N. Mineev, O.E. Kovshov. Balka bokovaya ramy zheleznodorozhnoy platformy [Side frame beam of a railway platform]. Patent RF no. 183177, Bulletin no. 6.
9. V.V. Tyunkov, V.N. Zheleznyak, Yu.V. Voronova, N.P. Rychkov, L.V. Martynenko, I. Yu. Ermolenko, N.Yu. Sosnov. Sposob izgotovleniya prodol'nykh balok ramy gruzovoy zheleznodorozhnoy platformy [Method of manufacturing longitudinal beams of a cargo railway platform frame]. Patent RF no. 2714984, Bulletin no. 26.
10. Comparative analysis of the frame design of long-wheelbase platforms / D. A. Vasilenko // Izvestia of St. Petersburg University of means of communication. – SPb.: St. Petersburg state University. UNT-t of ways of communication, 2007, Vol. 4 (13), Pp. 48-56
11. The technology of production and repair of cars: the Textbook for vuzov Zh.-D. transp./V. K. Motovilov, V. S. Lukashuk, V. F. Krivoruchenko, A. A. Petrov; Under the editorship of K. V. A. Motovilov. Moscow: Route publ., 2003, p. 258.
12. Long-Tank railway car-platform for the transportation of large-capacity containers/application for a proposed invention: Irgups, 2020.