Olencevich A. A., Ignatyeva E.I., Gromyshova S.S. Tekhnicheskie i ekonomicheskie preimushchestva ekspluatacii innovacionnogo podvizhnogo sostava s povyshennoj gruzopod"emnost'yu [Technical and economic advantages of operating innovative rolling staff with increased loading capacity]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 4. [Accessed 22/12/20]
This article discusses the need for methodical work to develop customer focus, which identifies the need to study the principles and foundations of organizing work with external and internal customers, as well as their adaptation to the activities and scale of the Russian Railways holding company. The experience of large Russian and foreign holdings has been studied, and the key principles of developing customer focus have been analyzed in detail and the necessary measures have been developed to implement them. The advantages of a new type of rolling stock are highlighted and its main indicators and characteristics are named.
The main directions of increasing the productivity of freight cars are considered on the example of the Irkutsk-Cement enterprise, which has expressed a desire to replace the existing hopper cars with new generation hopper cars. Calculations and comparison of options for the transportation of goods by various types of rolling stock are carried out, as well as the main criteria for choosing the type of rolling stock. The economic justification of the feasibility of replacing the type of rolling stock for the transportation of cement is highlighted. A conclusion was made about the need for the enterprise to switch to a new rolling stock, and the main characteristics, according to which the enterprise would receive improvements as a result of implementation, were analyzed.
1. Development strategy of the Russian Railways Holding for the period up to 2030, - М: JSC Russian Railways, 20.12.2013
2. Official website of Russian Railways: http://rzd.ru
3. The policy of customer focus of the Russian Railways holding in the field of freight traffic. - Approved. By order of JSC "Russian Railways" dated July 26, 2016 No. 1489r.
4. Kossov V.S. Innovative development of rolling stock within the framework of the Russian Railways Holding Strategy // Bulletin of the Joint Scientific Council of Russian Railways. 2014. No. 5. S. 53-60.
5. Sokolov A.M. Scientific basis for the creation and assessment of the effectiveness of the introduction of innovative cars // Bulletin of the United Scientific Council of JSC "Russian Railways". 2015. No. 2. S. 1-13.
6. Zaripov R.Yu. Methods for increasing the efficiency of using freight cars in railway transport // Innovative technologies in transport: education, science, practice: collection of works XLI Intern. scientific-practical conf. KazATK (Almaty, Kazakhstan, April 3-4, 2017). Almaty: Publishing house of the Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications named after M. Tynyshpaeva, 2017.Vol. 1.P. 324-329.
7. Astashkov N.P., Olentsevich A.A. Changing the technology of the transport and technological system of railway transport due to the use of a new type of rolling stock // SCIENCE TODAY: TASKS AND WAYS OF THEIR SOLUTION. Materials of the international scientific and practical conference. 2019.S. 16-17.
8. Gromyshova S.S., Astashkov N.P., Olentsevich V.A., Lobanov O.V. Assessment of the level of safety of complexly structured transport systems in order to increase the level of their competitiveness in the market of transport services // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. 2019. No. 2 (62). S. 250-259.
9. Shmakova K.A., Kireeva E.S., Olentsevich V.A. Complex development and modernization of railway transport systems as one of the main directions of development of the transport complex // Young Science of Siberia. 2019. No. 3 (5). S. 11-17.
10. Gozbenko V.E., Belogolov Yu.I., Olentsevich V.A. Analysis of the level of reliability and stability of organizational and technical systems of the transportation process of railway transport // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. 2018. No. 1 (57). S. 147-156.
11. Olentsevich A.A., Good Yu.O., Upyr R.Yu. Development of a new route for the carriage of goods by rail in international traffic // Young Science of Siberia. 2020. No. 2 (8). S. 113-119.
12. Passport and technical characteristics, Hopper for cement mod. 19-758 // United Wagon Company, 2020.S. 18.
13. Passport and technical characteristics, Hopper for cement mod. 19-9550-01 // United Wagon Company, 2020.S. 22.
14. Shamis V.A. Some aspects of business processes in logistics // NovaInfo.Ru. 2016.Vol. 1.No. 44, pp. 118-121.
15. Kramynina G.N., Ignatieva E.I. Improving the activity of railway transport through the use of rolling stock of increased carrying capacity // Cooperation between science and society - the path to modernization and innovative development. Collection of articles on the results of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. Sterlitamak, 2020.pp. 101-104.