Pultyakov A.V., Bray A.A. SWOT-analis videleniya remontnoi sostavlyaushei v hozyaistve avtomatiki i telemeaniki [SWOT-analysis of the allocation of the repair component in the automation and telemechanics facilities]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2019, no. 3.
This article discusses the feasibility of highlighting the repair vertical in the economy of automation and telemechanics. The strengths and weaknesses of this process are shown both within the economy and in external interaction. The experience of the October Railway pilot project on re-profiling the operating distance of the signaling system into a repair one specializing exclusively in the repair of railway automation and telemechanics devices is given.
1. Technical operation of devices and systems of railway automation and telemechanics / Vl. V. Sapozhnikov, L.I. Borisenko, A.A. Prokofiev, A.I. Kamenev / Ed. Vl. V. Sapozhnikova. - M.: Route, 2003 . – 336 p.
2. Instructions for maintenance and repair of signaling devices and systems: approved. str. Russian Railways OJSC dated December 30, 2015 No. 3168р. (as amended on September 1, 2016 No. 1795) - M .: Russian Railways, 2016. – 90 p.
3. Rules for the technical operation of railways of the Russian Federation: approved. by order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia No. 286 of December 21, 2010 (as amended on December 25, 2015). - M.: Russian Railways, 2015. – 368 p.
4. Shamanov V.I. Improving the maintenance system of automation devices / V.I. Shamanov, A.V. Pultyakov // Automation, Communication, Informatics. 2008. - No. 12. P. 13-15.
5. Shamanov V.I. Markov model of the process of maintenance and repair of automation devices / V.I. Shamanov, A.V. Putyakov // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. - Vol. 1. Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 2008. P. 82-85.
6. Bushuev S.V., Uskova M.L. Life cycle of ZhAT devices and optimization of its cost. Innovative transport. 2013. - No. 2 (8). P. 15-20.
7. Volodarsky V.A. Strategies, criteria and calculation of the frequency of replacement of automation equipment and telemechanics. Automation in transport. 2017. - T.3. No. 2. P. 165-177.
8. Pultyakov A.V. Isolation of the repair component from the distances of signaling systems / A.V. Pultyakov, Yu.A. Trofimov // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. 2013. P. 229-234.
9. Filyushkina T.A. Formation of the repair component // Automation, Communication, Informatics. 2013. - No. 12. P. 2-3.
10. Serdyuk V.Yu. Irkutsk Center for Automation and Telemechanics Devices // Automation, Communications, Informatics. 2014. - No. 1. P. 19-21.
11. Nesterovich N.V. Expanding the range for creating repair distances for signaling and interlocking systems // Automation, Communications, Informatics. 2013. - No. 12. P. 4-6.
12. Petrenko F.V. Expected effects of creating repair distances for signaling and interlocking systems // Automation, Communications, Informatics. 2016. - No. 4. P. 8-9.
13. Kim A.V. The effectiveness of the functioning of the Tver distance signaling // Automation, communication, Informatics. 2017. - No. 5. P. 42-43.
14. Oshomkova O.V Reprofiling of signaling and signaling distances // Automation, communication, informatics. 2017. - No. 11. P. 21-22.
15. Sidelev P.S. The experience of creating specialized signaling distances // Automation, Communications, Informatics. 2018. - No. 10. P. 4-6.
16. Anoshkin V.V. The time has come for transformations and changes // Automation, Communications, Informatics. 2018. - No. 10. P. 2-4.